95

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 95: Wu Fei was scared

Chapter 95: Wu Fei was scared

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 94 ConditionsNext Chapter..Chapter 96 I Don't Believe You

Chapter 95 Wu Fei was

scared

Qi Chen secretly screamed badly, they were so close to the mutant bees, the mutant bees would soon be able to smell them.

As soon as Qi Chen finished thinking about it, the buzzing of the mutant bees got closer and closer. In the blink of an eye, it was in their field of vision.

"Xu Ruchu, this is the result you want? What's in it for you? Qi Chen asked sarcastically.

"Nothing good." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, he erected a spiritual barrier on himself.

"Why are you doing this when there is nothing good?" Qi Chen asked.

"If you sprinkle the potion on me, won't I be allowed to throw it at you?" Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Chen and said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Chen snorted coldly, and then the two fire whips smashed towards the mutant bee.

As soon as Xu Ruchu's eyes moved, the attack in his hand smashed towards Qi Chen.

"Xu Ruchu, you are so despicable." Qi Chen said with a look of resentment.

Looking at Qi Chen like this, Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and smiled, and said, "This is what I want." After speaking, the attacks in his hand smashed towards Qi Chen one by one, in order to save some strength, he felt that it was better to lure the mutant bee mutant flies over.

"Xu Ruchu, I must kill you today." After Qi Chen finished speaking, he didn't care about those mutant bees and mutant flies, and the attack in his hand smashed directly at Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu sneered, and then greeted him, and the two of them fought in the swarm of mutant bees and mutant flies.

Not to be outdone, the big flower cat rushed over with a meow, and fought against Qi Chen with Xu Ruchu. Qi Chen's advantage is the equipment on his body, but no matter how good the equipment is, it can't resist a long-term attack.

Victory or defeat is only a matter of time.

Besides, on Zhao Fan's side, Zhao Fan and Wu Fei grinded together. Wu Fei kept calculating how much Zhao Fan's ability was left, and when he felt that Zhao Fan's ability had been exhausted, he saw that Zhao Fan had no decadence at all, and Wu Fei frowned.

And under Zhao Fan's constant attacks, the role of the defensive weapon on his body became smaller and smaller. Thinking of this, Wu Fei felt anxious.

Unlike Wu Fei's anxious heart, Zhao Fan was in a very good mood at this time. He was like a cat and mouse, slowly grinding Wu Fei.

"Wu Fei, how many people are in your Wu family?"

"Wu Fei, what is the highest level of your Wu family's ability?"

"Wu Fei ,......"

Zhao Fan asked Wu Fei while fighting, and Wu Fei snorted coldly.

As the two men fought for longer and longer, the buzzing sound finally reached the ears of the two.

"Wu Fei, aren't you happy that the mutant bee is here for you?" Zhao Fan said with a smile at Wu Ning.

"Zhao Fan, you wait for me." After Wu Fan finished speaking, he ran to the north, undressing as he ran.