125

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 125: Absorbed by Clothes

Chapter 125: Absorbed by Clothes

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 124 New DiscoveryNext Chapter..Chapter 126 Another Use

Chapter 125 Absorbed

by Clothes

While thinking about it, several people waited for Song Qing to recover his ability, and suddenly Xu Ruchu suddenly said, "I know."

"As before, what do you know?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and asked, Xu Ming's gaze also fell on Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu looked at them, hooked his lips and smiled, and said, "I noticed that my arms are different." Xu Ruchu said that he deliberately sold a pass.

"What's the difference?" Zhao Fan said cooperatively.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "I wear short sleeves, in other words, I don't have clothes on my arms to cover me."

"That's really the difference." Zhao Fan nodded.

Everyone is a smart person, and as soon as Xu Ruchu said this, they found the problem.

"Could it be that Song Qing's ability has been absorbed by the clothes on our bodies?" Xu Ming looked at them and said thoughtfully.

"Eighty percent of them." Zhao Fan said with his fingers pinched.

"I think it has something to do with the clothes we wear." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"But I'm wearing just normal clothes." Xu Ming twisted his eyebrows and said.

"We were wearing normal clothes, too." Zhao Fan looked at him and said.

Xu Ming nodded, then twisted his eyebrows and said, "It's just that ordinary clothes have such an effect?"

"Ordinary clothes definitely don't have such an effect, I think the problem should be in Song Qing's ability." Xu Ruchu pondered for a moment and said, "In other words, Song Qing's ability is related to clothes?"

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ming nodded. Zhao Fan said: "But what does Song Qing's ability have to do with clothes?"

"We'll have to continue to look into this." Xu Ruchu looked at them and said.

Xu Ming nodded, then looked at them and said, "Song Qing's ability has been bothering us for a long time, and today I finally found out a little, it's all your credit, thank you."

"It's all a credit to the beginning." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ming smiled and said, "As before, thank you."

"Alright, don't be polite to me." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Let's continue to study Song Qing's abilities.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ming nodded, and then Zhao Fan took off the short sleeves on his body.

Seeing Zhao Fan undressing, Xu Ming understood what Zhao Fan meant, and then took off the short sleeves on his body.

"As always, you don't take it off, let's just study this short-sleeved dress on me together." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, he found two short-sleeved pieces from the space and threw them at Zhao Fan and Xu Ming.

"You two put on your clothes and study again." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.