173

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 173: Two Paths

Chapter 173: Two Paths

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 172 Qi Yun is hereNext Chapter..Chapter 174 It's Late

Chapter 173: Two Paths

"Miss Qi, please speak." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Qi Yun smiled and said, "We know that you are worth a lot, so we hire you with a high salary."

"I wonder how high Miss Qi's so-called high salary is?" Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yun and asked.

Qi Yun paused for a moment and said, "The two of you have one fifth-level white core per month, and one person has five fourth-level white cores.

"Gone?" Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yun and asked.

"You're not satisfied with this salary?" Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan and asked as soon as possible, and thought to himself: It was a fifth-level white core, even she was moved, but unfortunately she didn't have that ability.

"Not satisfied, so we refuse." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yun and said.

Qi Yun paused for a moment and said, "Xu Ruchu, you also refuse?"

"I had no interest in doing work for others, so I refused." Xu Ruchu said.

"That's a fifth-level white core?" Qi Yun reminded.

"We like the five-level white core, but we won't sell our labor." Xu Ruchu said, "So Miss Qi, please don't mention this matter of asking us to build the road."

Hearing Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Yun's eyes paused for a moment, and said, "Since you don't want to, I naturally won't mention this matter again."

After

Qi Yun finished speaking, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu frowned.

Qi Yun looked at the silent two and smiled, and then continued: "Since the two of you are unwilling to help our Kyoto base build the road, how about our two bases cooperate to build the road?"

"Not very good." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said, "Miss Qi, we won't cooperate with anyone or any base to build roads."

"Zhao Fan, don't say what you say so deadly, our two bases cooperate to build roads together, we can build more roads, connect bases across the country, and make our Kyoto base and your Shuguang base become a transportation hub extending in all directions. In this way, our two bases will become more and more prosperous, and eventually develop into the largest bases in the country and even the world.

"Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, think about it two of you, don't be busy rejecting me." Qi Yun looked at them and said.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Miss Qi, we can build a transportation network that extends in all directions without cooperating with your Kyoto base, so why should we cooperate with your Kyoto base?"

Qi Yun smiled and said, "Zhao Fan, I know that you have the ability to build a transportation network that extends in all directions, otherwise we would not choose to cooperate with you."

"Listen to me." Qi Yun looked at them and continued, "Zhao Fan, if you ask why you want to cooperate with our Kyoto base, then I can tell you right now that cooperating with our Kyoto base can relieve the pressure on your Dawning base."

Qi Yun paused for a moment, and then said: "Although your Dawning Base is developing very well now, the total population of your Dawning Base is not more than one million, and the number of Strangers is even smaller, no more than 200,000.