163

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 163: Blood Curse

Chapter 163: Blood Curse

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 162 Zhao Fan Makes a MoveNext Chapter: Chapter 164 Message

Chapter 163: Blood Curse

"You don't want to say yes, do you?" Zhao Fan looked at the blood and paused and said.

"I have nothing to say." Bloody eyes looked at Zhao Fan and said.

After listening to Xueming's words, Zhao Fan took a deep look at him and said, "Since you have nothing to say, then let Xuecheng say it, I believe he will definitely be willing to say it." "If you have the ability,

you can let him speak." Blood Ming looked at Zhao Fan Dao.

Zhao Fan looked at the blood and smiled, and said, "As you wish." After speaking, he pinched open Xuecheng's mouth, and fed the liquid in his hand to Xuecheng.

Blood Ming's face changed, and he asked, "What are you giving my junior brother to eat?"

"Good stuff that can bring him back to his light." Zhao Fan said, in fact, what he gave Xuecheng was the juice of the little monster tree, and the juice of the little monster tree had a certain healing ability.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he looked at Xuecheng like that, waiting for Xuecheng to wake up. Blood Darkness's gaze also fell on Blood Cheng, staring tightly, and there was silence for a while.

Under the gaze of the two people, Xuecheng slowly opened his eyes, his eyes full of confusion.

"Blood Cheng, it won't be a broken head." Zhao Fan said sarcastically.

"You've just broken your head." Xuecheng came to his senses when he heard Zhao Fan's voice, then sat up with difficulty and leaned against the tree next to him, at this time he regretted his willful behavior just now, otherwise he would not have made himself look like he was half-paralyzed.

In fact, he thought that his senior brother's little eagle could catch up with him, but unfortunately it was because he was too big that he reaped the consequences, but what Xuecheng didn't know was that Zhao Fan also played a role in this matter.

"It seems that I didn't break my head, which is a great blessing." Zhao Fan looked at Xue Cheng condescendingly and said.

"Senior brother, are you okay now?" The sound of blood prostration reached the ears of the two people.

Listening to the words of the Blood Immortal, the Blood Chengxun prestige passed, and he was horrified when he saw the appearance of the Blood Immortal being corroded at this time. "Senior brother, who injured you like this? Who is it?

"Senior brother, who are you telling me? I killed him. Blood Cheng roared with scarlet eyes.

"I made your senior brother like this." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he blocked the mouth of the blood mystery.

"What are you doing?" Blood Cheng roared angrily.

"He didn't want to talk, and I didn't want to listen to him anymore, so I helped him shut his mouth." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"How dare you do this to my senior brother, take that dirty thing out of my senior brother's mouth." Blood Cheng yelled at Zhao Fan, and his heart was extremely painful at this time.

Looking at such a blood inheritance, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Blood inheritance, haven't you recognized the current form yet?" Now you and your senior brother are my prisoners, and you have no right to speak, so you can only be at my mercy.