118

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 118: Talking about IOUs

Chapter 118: Talking about IOUs

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 117 Buying Life MoneyNext Chapter...Chapter 119 Negotiations

Chapter 118: Talking about the IOU

"Elder Wang, you don't have ten pieces of defense on you, so would you give us an IOU

?" Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang and asked.

Elder Wang's eyes flashed, he was silent for a moment, then looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Yes, it's just that the ugly words are ahead, I won't be able to get so many defensive weapons for a while, you have to give me some time to pay you back."

"We understand Elder Wang's difficulties, and we can give Elder Wang grace time. It's just Elder Wang, you can't let us hold the IOU and wait forever, can you? Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang and said, "Elder Wang, how many days are you going to let us give you grace?"

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Elder Wang pondered for a moment and said, "One year, you give me a year."

"Elder Wang, a year is a little longer." Xu Ruchu said with his fingers pinched.

Elder Wang paused for a moment and said, "You also know that the defensive weapon is precious and abnormal, and it takes me a year to get together such a precious thing, and I am already very embarrassed. So, a year is already the shortest time.

Xu Ruchu's eyes paused for a moment, and said, "Elder Wang, the world is impermanent, and no one knows if the IOU in our hands will become a piece of waste paper in a year's time, so a year is too long."

"Do you mean I'm going to die in a year?" Elder Wang looked at Xu Ruchu and asked.

Xu Ruchu pinched his fingers and said, "Elder Wang, it's normal for people to die in the last days, isn't it?"

"Yes. But I'm not going to die. Elder Wang looked at them and said, but he hoped that the two people in front of him were dead.

"Elder Wang is confident, but it's not good to be overconfident. If Elder Wang wasn't too confident this time, how could it fall into our hands. So, with a year's worth of IOUs in my hand, I'm still not at ease. Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang and said.

Elder Wang's breath was suffocating, he eased up and asked, "How much time do you give me?"

Xu Ruchu rubbed the jade wrench on his thumb and said, "One month, we can only give you a month."

"No, a month is too short for me to muster together that many defenses." Elder Wang looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"That's your business, it's none of us." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said unhappily.

Elder Wang raised his eyes to look at Xu Ruchu and said, "If that's the case, you might as well kill me." At this time, Elder Wang also saw something, these two people wanted to get a defensive weapon from him, and he had a little confidence in his heart.

Xu Ruchu chuckled, clasped his thighs and said, "It seems that I am embarrassment of Elder Wang."

"As always, you don't really plan to give him a year, then we will probably lose both money and money." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and interjected.

"Do you think I'm such a fool?" Xu Ruchu asked with a light smile.

"Ruchu is naturally not a fool." Zhao Fan hurriedly said.