128

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 128: Exterminate the Alienated Army

Chapter 128: Exterminate the Alienated Army

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 127 Fourth-level alienated personNext Chapter..Chapter 129 Wealth and Danger Seeking

Chapter 128: Exterminating the Alienated Army

After

telling them about the matter, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu left. Instead of returning to the farmhouse courtyard they had been in, they began to look for the alienated army.

The two of them unleashed their spiritual abilities as they walked, and they traveled a lot, and finally they found an army of aliens at the bottom of a cliff not far from the Haicheng base.

"There are at least 100,000 aliens under the cliff." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

Xu Ruchu nodded, wrinkled his eyebrows and said, "If these 100,000 troops attack the Haicheng base, it will be enough for the Haicheng base to drink a pot."

Zhao Fan nodded, then groaned for a while, and said, "Now the leading fourth-level alien is not here, as before, this is our chance."

"You want to get rid of these aliens?" Xu Ruchu asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"I do have such thoughts, as before, what do you think?" Zhao Fan asked.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu looked in that direction and said, "Since we have met this matter, we can't ignore it."

Zhao Fan smiled: "Then let's wait for the energy riot to start, and then we will take action."

Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "There are more than 100,000 alienated people, we have to kill for a while, and I'm afraid I'm going to miss the energy riot."

"Not only is the energy riot going to be missed, but the hunting of mutant shells is also going to be missed. It's a shame. Zhao Fan said with a look of regret, "But I don't regret it."

"Use these two chances to exchange for 100,000 aliens, it's worth it." Xu Ruchu said.

"It's worth it." Zhao Fan grinned and said, "And we finally got more than 100,000 crystal nuclei, in fact, we didn't suffer a loss."

"You're right." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

Both of them are people of strong minds, and since they have made a decision, they have no regrets. They stood here for a moment, and then the figure disappeared here.

They stood on the cliff with their hands in hand, waiting for the energy riot to begin.

"As always, the energy riot is about to begin." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"yes, it's about to start, and it's time for us to act." Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and said.

Zhao Fan nodded, paused, and said, "The energy riot has begun.

As soon as

Zhao Fan's words fell, the energy between heaven and earth boiled, and the energy of the bee chrysalis began to drill into their bodies. They endured as much as they could, so they didn't run the exercises to absorb the swarming energy.

Their psychic abilities swept towards the bottom of the cliff, and their frowns loosened when they saw all the aliens at the bottom of the cliff standing motionless absorbing energy.

"As always, let's wait a little longer and do it." Zhao Fan's eyes lit up and he paused.

"You want to keep them for a while?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said with a smile.