38

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 38: Acquaintances

Chapter 38: Acquaintances

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 37 Good Things Are InterruptedNext Chapter: Chapter 39 Northwest Base

Chapter 38: Acquaintance

"Well, I'm sorry, I didn't know what you were doing in the house, if I did, I wouldn't have teleported in this direction, so I wouldn't have disturbed your good work, I'm really sorry." We are purely mistaken, mistaken. The man said in a very fast tone, waving his hand as he spoke.

After listening to that person's words, Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said in an unkind tone: "Why don't you leave?"

"That one of my abilities is running out, and we can't go now." The man smiled awkwardly.

"You're running out of abilities, don't you still have legs? The door is over there, and you can't send it if you walk slowly. Zhao Fan wrinkled his eyebrows and said.

"Big brother, two big brothers, listen, the roar of the aliens outside is so excited, it's because they have suddenly become stronger. Two big brothers, if we go out now, it will be equivalent to sending us to death, you can do it, let's stay here. Don't worry, two big brothers, we won't stay here for long. As soon as my ability recovers, we'll be gone. The man looked at them with a flattering look and said, "Two big brothers, please, please."

"It's none of our business if you die or not, hurry up." Zhao Fan said unmoved.

"Big brother, as the saying goes, saving one life is better than a seventh-level floating slaughter, not to mention that you are still saving two lives, then the blessing is multiplied." The man looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Snort." Zhao Fan sneered, then asked, "Are you a teleportation ability?"

"Yes, I'm a teleportation ability. Although it is not very useful, it is quite fast to do the errands. Two big brothers, if you have any errands in the future, you will tell me to do it for you. The man said quickly.

"We don't even know your name, so how are we going to find you." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the man patted his head: "Look at my memory, I actually forgot such an important thing." Two big brothers, my name is Leng Han. This is my eldest brother, his name is Leng Feng.

"Does your eldest brother have eye problems?" Xu Ruchu asked at this time.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, a trace of gloom flashed in Leng Han's eyes: "My eldest brother injured his head in order to save me, and after he woke up, he couldn't see or hear."

"Your eldest brother is like this, I think it's better for you to abandon him." Zhao Fan said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, a trace of anger flashed in Leng Han's eyes: "Even if I die, I won't abandon my brother."

"Could it be that after you die, you still have to take your eldest brother to die with you?" Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

"No, before I die, I will arrange my eldest brother's life." Leng Han held Leng Feng's hand tightly and said.

"Are you relieved to hand over your eldest brother to someone else?" Zhao Fan sneered.

"Don't worry." Leng Han shook his head and said, in this world, he is not at ease with anyone who hands over his eldest brother.

"If you don't worry, then live well." Zhao Fan said.

"Big brother, you're right, I have to live well." Leng Han's dissatisfaction with Zhao Fan saying that he abandoned his eldest brother at this time also dissipated.