182

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 182: It's Him

Chapter 182: It's Him

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 181 Encountering the Sealed SunNext Chapter...Chapter 183 Threats

Chapter 182: It's Him

"What is this?" Feng Yang looked at the fish that was stuffed into Zhao Fan's hand and asked.

"Fish." Zhao Fan spit out a word.

"I know it's a fish, but, is it?" Feng Yang looked at the red fish in his hand and asked in disbelief.

"That's right, you're holding a colored fish." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and said with a smile.

Feng Yang breathed a sigh: "This is really a colored fish?" "It's

true, it's true." Zhao Fan said with a smile, "Eating this colored fish in your hand can increase the fire ability in your body."

"What a colored fish." Feng Yang looked at the fish red fish in his hand with a shocked face and said, and began to look at the red fish as he spoke.

"There are no stripes on the body." Feng Yang looked at it a few times and said, "Zhao Fan, this can't be fake, it's just an ordinary red fish."

"No way, this fish is what you call a colored fish." Zhao Fan said with an affirmative face.

"But there are no stripes on it, and the ancestor's hand says that there is at least one stripe on the colored fish." Feng Yang said, and then said: "Zhao Fan, I don't think this fish can be a colored fish, because it is impossible for a colored fish to appear on our planet.

"The end times have all appeared, and nothing is impossible." Xu Ruchu opened his mouth and said, "Feng Yang, aren't you a fire-type powerhouse?" Wouldn't you just eat this fish and feel it? "That's

right as you said at the beginning, don't you know if you taste Fengyang?" Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to their words, Feng Yang said with an embarrassed face: "This is still raw, how can I eat it?" Aren't

you a fire-type powerhouse? Can this still be difficult for you? Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

"The Eagle King said you won't eat it." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang, who was embarrassed, and added.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Feng Yang paused and said, "The ancestor said on his hand that the whole body of the colored fish is a treasure, and the effect of eating it raw is the best.

After

Feng Yang finished speaking, he threw the finger-sized colored fish into his mouth, Feng Yang's eyes lit up, the fish melted in his mouth, full of fragrance, and there was no fishy smell at all. Suddenly, he felt a stream of pure fire energy injected into his body, and he hurriedly ran the exercises to introduce this energy into the abnormal energy core. These are the same as those described on the Ancestral Scripts.

"Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, this is really a colorful fish." Feng Yang said excitedly.

"It's good if it's a painted fish." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and after speaking, he looked at the excited Feng Yang and said, "Feng Yang, can you tell us about Caiyu carefully?"

"Okay." Feng Yang smiled and said, "But what I know is all from the ancestors' hands, so I'll tell you what I see."

Although he was shocked that Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu got the colorful fish, he didn't ask anything.