167

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 167: Opening a safe passage

Chapter 167: Opening a safe passage

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 166 Blank PageNext Chapter...Chapter 168 Northwest Base Insect Tide

Chapter 167: Opening a Safe Passage

A few people studied it for a while, but they didn't study the reason. In the end, they all gave up.

"It is estimated that this book has a relationship with the beginning, and it has nothing to do with this kind of child." Ning Chen finally said.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, everyone nodded, and finally Xu Ruchu said that he had copied the content on the blank page to them in the past few days, and then they were discussing the matter of refining the body, and this matter was like this for the time being. Then they began to discuss something else.

"I went to the eastern base this time, and I discussed with the eastern base and decided to open up a safe passage between the Shuguang base and the eastern base to facilitate the people of the two bases." Zhao Fan looked at everyone and said.

"That's a good thing." Zhao Yongguo nodded, and then they discussed the matter of opening up the channel.

"The result of my discussion with the east is that this passage will be opened and guarded by our Dawning Base." Zhao Fan looked at them and said.

"And what good does the eastern base give us?" Zhao Yonghui is worthy of being a businessman, and everything is from the perspective of interests.

"The management and ownership of this passage belongs to our Shuguang base, and the eastern base will not be involved in half of it." Zhao Fan looked at everyone and said.

"That's pretty much it." Zhao Yonghui said, looked at Zhao Fan and said with a smile: "You are not stupid.

"Your eldest nephew, I am such a shrewd person, naturally I can't be stupid." Zhao Fan said with a smile, "After this channel is opened, our base will have another financial income."

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, everyone nodded. Then their topic shifted from how to open up the passage to the construction of the passage.

"In addition to this safe passage, I also want to open up a passage from our Shuguang base to the northwest base, so that the eastern base, Shuguang base, and northwest base will be connected together." Zhao Fan looked at them and said, "In this way, the three bases and the large and small bases near the passage will be able to communicate with each other, and the connection will be closer."

"Although this is a good thing, there are hidden worries, and the Northwest Base may not be able to agree." Zhao Yonghui twisted his eyebrows and thought: As soon as this passage is opened, it will also be convenient for the Shuguang Base to attack the Northwest Base.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I have a relationship with Lei Song from the Northwest Base as before, and he will definitely agree to this." But I still have to say hello to him in advance, and I'll go to the northwest base tomorrow, and I'm not too late to do this.

"When I come back from the Northwest Base, we'll start opening this passage connecting the east and west." Zhao Fan looked at Da and said.

"Okay."

"No problem." Everyone nodded.

"After this passage connecting the east and the west is opened, I also want to open a channel connecting the north and the south, so that the east, west, north and south of our country will be connected together, and the connection between the bases will be closer." Zhao Fan looked at everyone and said.