16

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 16: Cultivation

Chapter 16: Cultivation

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 15 Battle Mutant CarpNext Chapter: Chapter 17 Monster Tree

Chapter 16 Cultivation

Back at their residence, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu took out all the crystal nuclei of the mutant fish and the mutant shrimp, and this time they obtained a total of 2,612 crystal nuclei, one second-level water crystal nucleus, eight first-level water crystal nuclei, seven first-level white nuclei, and one first-level spiritual ability crystal nucleus, which were taken from the mutant fish that could attack sound, and the rest were all zero-level white nuclei. Among them, 473 zero-level white nuclei were taken from the body of the mutant fish and shrimp spirit beast, and the energy in the spirit beast's crystal nucleus was purer than that of the alien beast.

After the two of them took out the crystal nucleus, they gave Shi Meng three first-level white cores and two hundred zero-level white cores, with these crystal nuclei plus the crystal nuclei that Shi Meng fought by himself today, Shi Meng would almost be able to advance to the first-level alien beast, and at the same time, it was possible to stimulate the ability.

Mutants don't have all their abilities, but Mutants just can't activate abilities, and they can advance. After they advanced, all aspects of their bodies were strengthened, and there was a qualitative leap in strength, speed, and agility.

In this way, the crystal nucleus of the mutant beast is attributeless, and it can be absorbed by any system of supernatural beings.

After dividing the crystal nuclei for Shi Meng, they divided twenty white nuclei for Xu Zhao and Zhao Xu.

After dividing the crystal nucleus, Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan began to absorb the crystal nucleus to restore their abilities. Xu Ruchu's ability level was low, and he finished cultivating before Zhao Fan, and at this time, his ability had reached the peak of the zero level.

Unable to absorb the energy in the crystal nucleus, Xu Ruchu planned to try the exercises that Zhao Fan gave him. Xu Ruchu sat up in pain, then sat down cross-legged and began to run the exercises. The first time I didn't succeed, and it wasn't until the fifth time I felt energy burrowing into my body. Xu Ru was overjoyed in his heart and continued to cultivate.

As time passed, more and more wood-based elements and spiritual ability elements flew towards Xu Ruchu, and then they all burrowed into Xu Ruchu's body.

As more and more elements were absorbed into his body, Xu Ruchu finally advanced to the middle level of zero level. After being promoted, not only the dantian meridians were broadened, but all aspects of Xu Ruchu's body were strengthened, and even the wounds on his body were restored.

Xu Ruchu felt the benefits of promotion, after he was promoted, he could still absorb the wood elements and spiritual ability elements in the natural world, and he continued to cultivate.

When Zhao Fan opened his eyes, it was already dark, and he looked at Xu Ruchu, who was sitting cross-legged opposite him and cultivating (the ability of the supernatural has night vision), and he disagreed in his heart. But thinking of Xu Ruchu's pursuit of power, he understood Xu Ruchu's decision now.

Zhao Fan sighed in his heart, he was really reluctant to suffer a little bit from Xu Ruchu. However, he knew that Xu Ruchu was not the kind of little man who lived under the protection of others, but a man who stood up to the sky.

Zhao Fan sighed again, and then took out a bunch of crystal nuclei and placed them beside Xu Ruchu, so that the cultivation speed was faster.

After doing all this, Zhao Fan took out the second-level water system crystal nucleus, and he absorbed all the first-level water system ability crystal nuclei, and his water system ability only increased a little. He can still continue to absorb crystal nuclei.

Zhao Fan's water system ability increased to the peak of the early stage of the first level, and he couldn't absorb the energy in the second level crystal nucleus, and then stopped cultivating. Zhao Fan saw that Xu Ruchu was still cultivating, he put the unused second-level crystal nucleus into the space, and then he also ran the exercises and began to cultivate again.

He and Xu Ruchu have different abilities, so there is no conflict in cultivating together.

After Xu Ruchu's ability stopped growing, he stopped cultivating. He saw that Zhao Fan was still cultivating, so he lay on his side on the bed, sitting for too long, and the wound behind him hurt so much that he couldn't do it.

Not long after Xu Ruchu lay down, Zhao Fan also finished cultivating. Zhao Fan changed the medicine for Xu Ruchu's wound, and the two of them simply ate some food, cleaned up and fell asleep.

After a night's rest, Xu Ruchu's injuries have recovered a lot, and now he can walk slowly without Zhao Fan's support.

When the two of them were having breakfast, the colorful macaw was calling out to the two of them, Zhao Fan asked him to wait, and they went after eating.

After eating, the two of them packed up and set off, and Zhao Fan was still carrying Xu Ruchu on his back.

The two of them followed behind the multicolored macaw, and after the multicolored macaw stopped, Zhao Fan also stopped. Not far from the pond where they were standing, a rice paddy field that was now overgrown with weeds, and from time to time they could see fist-sized mutant grasshoppers bouncing inside.

"That strange tree is just in front of us, and if we stop here, it won't be able to attack us, which is an experience I have learned many times." Colorful macaw road.

Standing here, looking ahead, there are weeds in my eyes. Xu Ruchu released his spiritual ability and began to investigate, and after he upgraded, the scope of his ability to investigate expanded a lot.

"I don't see anything but weeds." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, "There is not even a grasshopper beast."

"So it looks like there's the tree's territory ahead of you." Zhao Fan frowned and said, "As before, we are moving forward."

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, Zhao Fan slowly walked forward.

"The multicolored macaw is gone." Xu Ruchu shouted.

"I'm timid, I'm not going." The multicolored macaw rolled its eyes and said.

Listening to the macaw's words, Zhao Fan sneered, and then continued to walk forward.

Xu Ruchu shook his head, and he didn't embarrass the macaw anymore, and continued to explore the situation in front of him.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第15章 戰變異鯉魚下一章︰第17章 小怪樹

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy