50

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 50: Ning Chen is missing

Chapter 50: Ning Chen is missing

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 49 Never LeaveNext Chapter: Chapter 51: Marriage

Chapter 50: Ning Chen Is Missing

You and General Zhao both have the ability to control beasts, and when the time comes, you will contract a group of mutant beasts to be stationed outside the base. I made a contract with a batch of mutated plants with strong attack power and planted them on the outside of the base. Let them serve as two lines of defense outside the base, and the security factor of the base is several layers higher. Xu Ruchu paused and said.

"It works." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "We now have mutated rice and mutated corn in our hands, and the grain is guaranteed. In addition, we also have mutated lotus root in our hands, which can be eaten as vegetables. Let's go to the grassland again to catch a batch of cattle, sheep and horses, and go back. Domesticate cattle and sheep spirit animals, and ordinary people will have meat to eat. And when there is no new means of transportation, the mutant horse can temporarily become a tool for walking. Zhao Fan pinched his chin and said, "With these, we can build a base by ourselves, and there is really no need to compete with others for the base."

"General Zhao has soldiers and prestige in his hands, and we are not short of manpower." Xu Ruchu continued.

Zhao Fan nodded: "Then after we go back, let's go and discuss with old Zhao Ningchen about going out to establish a base."

"I think they'll agree." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "Even if they don't agree, I will persuade them to agree."

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu snorted, and then said, "Didn't you say that after the fourth energy riot, not only will the terrain change, but the weather will also become hotter. In this way, let's rush back before the fourth energy riot.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan snorted lightly and said, "There is still more than a month left for the fourth energy riot, and we will definitely be able to rush back."

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then asked, "Regarding the location of the base, where do you think it is better?" "After all, Zhao Fan has five years of experience in the last days.

Zhao Fan pondered for a while and said, "The south side of the Kyoto base is good, after the fourth energy riot, although the terrain there has been raised a little, it is still a plain. "And then he said some of the benefits there.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then the two of them began to design what kind of base to build based on Zhao Fan's experience in his previous life.

"As always, let's stop here today, it's still early before dawn, let's continue." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he pressed Xu Ruchu under him.

The next morning, Zhao Fan was in good spirits, Xu Ruchu rubbed his somewhat sore waist and got up, and his spirit was good.

After breakfast, Lei Song and He Chuan came. They talked a lot with each other, and in the end they exchanged what they needed for each other, and Lei Song and He Chuan left satisfied.

In the evening, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu invited Lei Song He Chuan to have a rich dinner, and the next day the two of them took Su Lang and them out of the northwest base.

Of the more than 150 mutant horses they brought back, they only kept ten, and they sold the rest to the northwest base.

After they came out of the northwest base, they rode mutant horses to the east, and they began to look for cattle, sheep and horses spirit animals in the grassland.