179

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 179: The Magical Fish

Chapter 179: The Magical Fish

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 178 Level 5 Mutant OrchidNext Chapter..Chapter 180 It's Like a Wonderland

Chapter 179: The Magical Fish

As soon as

that smear of red appeared, Zhao Fan not only discovered it, but also discovered the place where it had been hiding before. It's just that the speed of the smear was too fast, and Zhao Fan didn't want to lose his wife and break the army, so he put the mutant mantis into the space, and then the smear disappeared again.

At this time, Zhao Fan could be sure that the red was hidden near here, and his spiritual ability swept this place inside and out, but he still found nothing.

Zhao Fan's eyes moved, and the mutant mantis appeared not far from him again. The blush reappeared, and the target was still the mutant mantis.

In this way, Zhao Fan tried six times repeatedly, and came up with such a result, when the black water and the mutant mantis came out together, the red would not appear. When he took the black water back, the red appeared. This meant that the red could sense the danger in the vicinity of the mutant mantis.

After repeated attempts six times, the smear appeared again for the last time, indicating that the smear wanted to mutate the mantis, and that the smear had been hiding nearby.

The fact that the smear does not attack him indicates that the smear may be afraid of him, or there may be other reasons.

Zhao Fan stood there and thought a lot for a moment, and finally there was only one sentence left in his mind, reluctant to let the child trap the wolf. Thinking of this, the mutant mantis appeared not far from him again.

The moment the mutant mantis appeared, the red appeared again, and in the blink of an eye, it fell on the mutant mantis and disappeared.

When Zhao Fan saw this, a trace of surprise crossed his eyes. At this moment, something happened that surprised Zhao Fan even more, the corpse of the mutant mantis quickly dried up.

At this time, Zhao Fan's spiritual ability had already locked on the red, and at this time, he finally saw the true face of the red, which turned out to be a bloodworm the size of an embroidery needle.

As the corpse of the mutant mantis dried up, the bloodworm's body swelled.

Zhao Fan's eyes moved, and with a wave of his right hand, a spatial blade went towards the red worm. The spatial blade passed through the wound in the mutant mantis's abdomen and landed on the bloodworm with unmistakable accuracy, and in the blink of an eye, the bloodworm was in a different place.

Zhao Fan glanced at it for a moment, and then put the mutant mantis and the bloodworm into the space. At this time, Zhao Fan was completely relieved.

Zhao Fan took the corpse of the red worm out of the space, but what shocked him even more happened, the red worm that was already in a different place actually integrated into his body, and did not give Zhao Fan time to react.

Zhao Fan was horrified in his heart, he stared at his palm tightly, not knowing how the bloodworm had melted into his palm.

"Amazing? What the hell is wrong with this world? Zhao Fan muttered to himself, at this moment, a burning sensation came from the palm of his hand, and then the burning sensation spread to his arms, and when it spread to his shoulders, it began to spread to his whole body.