98

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 98: Mutant Morning Glory

Chapter 98: Mutant Morning Glory

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 97 CooperationNext Chapter: Chapter 99 Flowers

Chapter 98 Mutated Morning Glory

When

Zhao Fan found Xu Ruchu, Xu Ruchu's big flower cat and Qi Chen were fighting. Qi Chen has been able to persist until now, relying on his sophisticated equipment.

"Zhao Fan, you're here." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and said with a smile.

"yes." Zhao Fan smiled, and after speaking, asked, "This bone is very difficult to entangle."

"It's not an ordinary difficulty, it's just that there are too many good things in this kid, and they are endless." Xu Ruchu said helplessly.

"Captain Qi's baby brother, good things must be indispensable." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Zhao Fan, where is my Brother Wu Fei?" Qi Chen looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I'm back, you Wu Feige didn't come back, where did you say your Wu Feige went?"

Qi Chen's face changed greatly, and he pointed at Zhao Fan and said, "Zhao Fan, did you kill my Wu Feige?"

"What do you say?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Chen said with a look of disbelief: "Zhao Fan, did you really kill me Brother Wu Fei?"

After

Qi Chen finished speaking, he looked at the silent Zhao Fan, and roared angrily: "Zhao Fan, you killed my Wu Feige, I will kill you to avenge my Wu Feige." After speaking, the two fire whips were thrown at Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan dodged Qi Chen's whip, and then fought with Qi Chen.

"Zhao Fan, I'm going to kill you to avenge my brother Wu Fei." Qi Chen looked at Zhao Fan with a look of resentment and said, after speaking, the attack on his hand became more violent.

"If you want to avenge your Wu Feige, then you have to see if you have such a ability." Zhao Fan said with a sneer, "If you don't have this ability, don't take on this job, so as not to catch yourself."

"Zhao Fan, do you look down on me?" Qi Chen glared at Zhao Fan and asked.

Zhao Fan sneered and said, "Qi Chen, do you say that there is anything on your body that is worth looking at?"

"He's well-equipped, and it's worth a look." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"That's what I said." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Other than that, he is really useless." If it weren't for that sophisticated equipment, he would have returned to the underworld by now.

"Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu, I'm going to kill you." Qi Chen glared at them and said, after speaking, he increased the intensity of the attack in his hand.

"To kill us, you have to have the ability." Zhao Fan said contemptuously.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Qi Chen became even more angry, and the attack in his hand smashed at Zhao Fan as if he didn't want money.

Zhao Fan looked at Qi Chen like this and smiled, and then unhurriedly smashed the ability on Qi Chen's body.

Although Zhao Fan didn't say anything, Xu Ruchu still saw that Zhao Fan didn't want to kill Qi Chen. Therefore, he is also passive and slacking off.

The two of them were grinding with Qi Chen unhurriedly, and Zhao Fan suddenly pointed in one direction and said, "Little Master Qi, do you see if that person is you Wu Feige?"