132

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 132: Zhou Chang

Chapter 132: Zhou Chang

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 131 The Mutant Plant DiesNext Chapter...Chapter 133 Asking for Help

Chapter 132 Zhou Chang

Zhao Fan didn't know what the purpose of the person in front of him was, but he knew that he didn't want to talk nonsense with the person in front of him. He paused for a moment and said, "This is not a place to stay for a long time, so we will leave first." The

flamboyant man smiled and said, "This is indeed not a place to stay for a long time, so I will go with you."

"Come with us?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile.

"Yes, I'll go with you." The beautiful-eyed man said with a smile.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "But what if we don't want to go with you?"

"It's okay, I just want to go with you." The flamboyant man said.

Listening to the gorgeous man's words, Zhao Fan's eyes sank, he paused for a moment, and said, "What if we don't agree with you to go with us?"

"Why don't you agree with me going with you?" The flamboyant man asked with a wink.

"What do you say?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

"I don't know, if I knew, I wouldn't ask you." The gorgeous man said with an innocent face.

Hearing the words of the gorgeous man, Zhao Fan sighed lightly.

"Let's go." Xu Ruchu spoke at this time, thinking secretly: Now that the fourth-level mutant plant here is dead, without it here, no one knows if there will be a fourth-level sea beast next.

"Okay." Zhao Fan glanced at the gorgeous man and said.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the two of them jumped on the mutant seagull, and then left.

The flamboyant man looked at the mutated seagull that flew up, snorted, and then disappeared in place.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu looked at the beautiful man who suddenly appeared in front of them, and the two of them were surprised in their hearts, and they were on guard in their hearts.

The gorgeous man looked at the two people with calm faces, raised his eyebrows, and thought to himself: These two people are calm enough.

"This mutant seagull is good." The gorgeous man looked at them and said with a smile.

Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and smiled, and asked, "Are you preparing to leave on our mutant seagull?" I thought to myself: since this man didn't mention the purpose of looking for them, they wouldn't take the initiative to ask.

"yes." The flamboyant man said with a smile.

Listening to the gorgeous man's words, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said, "Since Your Excellency wants to take our mutant seagull, I won't overcharge you, just two fourth-level crystal nuclei at a time."

"Tsk, two fourth-level crystal nuclei, this price is expensive enough." The flamboyant man snorted.

"If you don't want to give it, then please get out of here." Zhao Fan looked at the person in front of him and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the gorgeous man raised his eyebrows and said, "There is only one way to leave now, and that is to jump into the sea." After speaking, he paused and said: "Look at how many sea beasts are waiting below, I will jump down now, there must be no bones left, so forget it."