149

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 149: Metal Leaves

Chapter 149: Metal Leaves

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 148 Re-entry into the SeaNext Chapter: Chapter 150 A Cruise Ship in Distress

Chapter 149 Metal Leaf

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu Zhou Chang The three of them sat on the reef, facing the sea, blowing the sea breeze, eating and talking, very pleasant.

"It reminds me of the past." Zhou Chang said with a smile on the corner of his mouth, with a hint of nostalgia in his eyes.

Hearing Zhou Chang's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu raised their eyebrows and waited for the following.

Zhou Chang didn't continue after speaking, he looked at the sparkling sea from afar, and the pictures hidden in his memory appeared in his eyes one by one.

Zhao Fan Ruchu saw that Zhou Chang fell into memories, and the two of them did not disturb him, but silently ate the buns in their hands.

"As before, I'm stuffed with mutant insect meat, you eat this." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he gave Xu Ruchu the bun he had bitten in his hand, and then snatched the bun that Xu Ruchu had eaten half.

"It smells so good." Zhao Fan took a bite and said.

Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan like this and smiled, then looked at the bun in his hand and bit it down from the place where Zhao Fan had bitten.

"This bun is also fragrant." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Enough, you two show affection in front of me, a lonely person, don't you think it's immoral?" Zhou Chang said with a smile.

"I don't think so." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and asked, "Eh, what did you think just now?"

"I miss my hometown, which is a beautiful little island, and when we were kids we used to go fishing on a reef." Zhou Chang said with a smile, and after speaking, he talked to Zhao Fan and Xu Ru about his hometown.

In this way, Zhou Chang said that Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu listened while eating, and occasionally interjected two sentences. Those who don't know think they're on an outing.

"It's a different day." Xu Ruchu said with a worried face, "We have to get out of here quickly."

"There's no shelter for us in the neighborhood?" Zhou Chang twisted his eyebrows and said.

"We didn't see a big island on the way here, so let's go ahead and have a look." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Okay." The two of them nodded, and after saying that, they flew forward on the mutant seagull.

It's just that in addition to the ocean or the ocean in front of you, you occasionally encounter an island, which is not suitable for staying.

While they were searching for the island, a storm arose, lightning and thunder, and a torrential rain poured down. Mutant seagulls are very physically demanding to fly in the sea.

"There's an island ahead of us, it's suitable for us to stay, let's hurry over." Zhao Fan yelled at Xu Ruchu and them.

"Zhao Fan, what are you talking about?" Xu Ruchu yelled at Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan shook his head, and then flew forward, and soon Xu Ruchu and Zhou Chang also saw the island in front of him.

They went straight to the sky above the island, and with a sweep of their spiritual abilities, they landed in a fairly intact courtyard.