216-End

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 216: Blossoming

Chapter 216: Blossoming

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 215 Black ButterflyNext Chapter..Chapter 217 - Pretending to be amnesia

Chapter 216: Blossoming

"As long as you want to enter the secret room, you won't kill me." Blood Demon Ancestor looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Listening to the words of the Blood Demon Ancestor, Zhao Fan sneered and said, "Blood Demon Ancestor, I really don't want to enter the secret room now.

"No way, I know you want to get in." Blood Demon Ancestor looked at Zhao Fan and said with a sneer.

Listening to the Blood Demon Ancestor's words, Zhao Fan looked at the Blood Demon Ancestor and smiled. "Blood Demon Ancestor, do you know why I want to enter the secret room you mentioned?"

"For the treasures in the chamber." Blood Demon Ancestor looked at Zhao Fan and said with a sneer.

"No, I'm here for the teleportation array in the secret room." Zhao Fan looked at the Blood Demon Ancestor and said with a smile.

"How do you know about the teleportation array?" The Blood Demon Ancestor asked with a shocked expression.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "It seems that I guessed correctly." Alright, Blood Demon Ancestor, it's time for you to hit the road. After saying that, the attack in his hand smashed towards the Blood Demon Ancestor.

"Nope." As soon as the Blood Demon Ancestor shouted a word, it stopped abruptly.

Zhao Fan looked at the corpse of the Blood Demon Ancestor and thought to himself: This person is finally dead. In fact, they really didn't plan to kill the Blood Demon Ancestor right now, but today they got Xiao Lu, Xiao Lu has the ability to cross space, so there is no point in keeping the Blood Demon Ancestor, but the secret room in the mouth of the Blood Demon Ancestor, whether it is true or false, they will still take a trip to Blood River Island when they are free.

After Zhao Fan finished dealing with the Blood Demon Ancestor, he paused, and the energy of heaven and earth was like a whirlwind, surging frantically towards the little monster tree.

"It's about to bloom." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, his figure disappeared in place, and he arrived at the little monster tree in the blink of an eye. At this time, an energy vortex formed by the little monster tree frantically drilled into the body of the little monster tree.

"It's on." Everyone said excitedly, at this time, they saw that the outermost petals of the flower bones of the little monster tree were blooming, and everyone held their breath at this time, and their eyes were glued to the flower bones of the little monster tree.

As the flower bones bloomed layer by layer, everyone's eyes became more and more scorching. When the last petals bloomed, the fruit in the flower bones began to be exposed to their eyes.

When the fruit was completely exposed in front of everyone's eyes, everyone was stupid, what they saw, and at this time everyone rubbed their eyes, thinking that they were wrong.

"Am I dazzled?" Zhao Yonghui muttered to himself, otherwise how could he see it?

"Is that the fruit of the mob tree?" Zhou Chang muttered to himself.

"It's unbelievable." Sun Yi looked at the blooming flowers of the little monster tree and said.

"As before, did you see that?" Zhao Fan asked.