104

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 104: Who's the Fool

Chapter 104: Who's the Fool

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 103: The Mutant MagpieNext Chapter...Chapter 105 Good Place

Chapter 104 Who is the fool

After

Zhao Fan left, Xu Ruchu had no worries, he tried his best to deal with the mutant magpie, and all kinds of abilities smashed at the mutant magpie as if he didn't need money.

But what disappointed him was that the mutant magpie's green light defense ability was so strong, and his attacks were blocked by the mutant magpie's green light. The solemnity in Xu Ruchu's eyes became heavier and heavier.

"Quack." The mutant magpie stood there and quacked at Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu just couldn't understand the bird's language, and he also knew that the mutant magpie was laughing at it.

"So you're a duck." Xu Ruchu said sarcastically, and as soon as his eyes moved, pieces of green liquor smashed towards the mutant magpie.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, the mutant magpie was very angry, he was not a duck, he was a noble magpie, a saint angelo, and an auspicious bird.

The mutant magpie was angry, and he was about to teach the human a lesson when patches of green liquid slammed down on him. The mutant magpie laughed sarcastically at Xu Ruchu again, it felt that this human being was a fool, knowing that it couldn't beat it and fighting it, it wasn't a fool.

Xu Ruchu looked at the quacking mutant magpie and sneered, and saw that the green liquid he smashed fell on the green light covering the mutant magpie, and then it stuck to the green light and began to corrode the green light.

The mutant magpie laughed at the sight of the green liquid stuck to its green light, and knew it was angry when it heard the laughter.

The angry mutant magpie directly collected the green light covering his body into his body, and when Xu Ruchu saw this, a trace of light flashed in his eyes.

Xu Ruchu dodged the green light smashed by the mutant magpie, and then smashed the green liquid at the mutant magpie, all of which stuck to the green light of the mutant magpie.

When the mutant magpie saw the green liquid stuck to its body, it felt uncomfortable, and then it collected the green light stuck to the green liquid into its body. In this way, the mutant magpie inhales more and more green liquid into its body. Xu Ruchu's eyes flickered, and the green liquor smashed towards the mutant magpie more and more.

Just when Xu Ruchu's green liquid entered the mutant magpie's body more and more, Zhao Fan finally killed the endless alien beasts besieging him, and opened his tired eyes

"I actually fell in love with that mutant magpie, it was really overturned in the gutter, careless." Zhao Fan rubbed his forehead and said.

"Meow meow meow..." The big cat meowed.

Hearing the cry of the big cat, Xu Ruchu jumped up and asked, "Where is this?" As it was at the beginning?

"Look I'm stupid, I'm asking you what you're doing." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he released his spiritual ability, and then went to Xu Ruchu.

"Meow meow a few times, then jump to sleep in a nearby tree.

"Brother Wang, he's fine." The leader of the Agni Mercenary Regiment said excitedly.