101

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 101: The Sky is Full of Stars

Chapter 101: The Sky is Full of Stars

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 100 The people of the Taoyuan baseNext Chapter..Chapter 102 Blood Pear

Chapter 101 The Sky is Full of Stars

After

Zhao Fan went back, he saw that everything was normal in the base, he didn't rest, but immediately recruited all the water system abilities in the base and asked them to wash the city wall.

"Something wrong with the walls?" Ning Chen looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

"yes, there's a problem, and it's a big problem." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he told Ning Chen and Zhao Yongguo about Wu Fei's smearing of temptation potions on the city wall.

After listening, Ning Chen said with a gloomy face: "This Wu Fei is really hateful, fortunately, you found it in time, otherwise it would be troublesome."

"Actually, that's not necessarily a bad thing." Zhao Fan paused and said, this is also the reason why he didn't come back in time.

"What do you mean by that?" Ning Chen asked with a twisted eyebrow.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, Zhao Fan said: "The attractant can attract mutant insects, which is not necessarily a bad thing. First of all, this can increase the sense of crisis of the people in the base, make them train harder, and can make the policy of all our people soldiers go more smoothly.

"Secondly, we can increase our experience in defending the city, and through the defense of the city again and again, we can not only increase the combat experience of soldiers and strangers, but also increase the experience of commanders." Zhao Fan continued.

"Again, with war to raise war, the mutant animals and plants on the periphery can absorb the corpses and crystal nuclei of mutated insects and continue to advance. The same is true for the Abilities in the base. Zhao Fan looked at the two of them and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yongguo Ning Chen nodded, they felt that what Zhao Fan said made sense.

"If there are so many benefits, then why did you wash away the potions that were smeared on the city walls?" Ning Chen asked puzzled.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I'm afraid that the mutant insects will knock down the city wall."

"Are you telling us a joke?" Ning Chen raised his eyebrows and asked.

"yes, is the joke funny?" Zhao Fan looked at them and asked.

"It's funny." Ning Chen said with a smile, "If our city wall is really hit by mutant insects, then our Dawning Base will become a joke for all bases."

"Who's to say it isn't?" Zhao Fan shrugged his shoulders and said.

"Alright, stop telling jokes. What is the quality of our city wall, you and I both know that mutant insects can't be knocked down. Tell us the real reason. Ning Chen waved his hand and said.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "The real reason is that I washed the potion to the ground with water, so that the flying mutant insects that were lured would not fly in the sky, but lay on the ground, so it would be much easier to kill."

"Dad, I don't believe you didn't think of that." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he looked at Zhao Yongguo and asked.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yongguo smiled silently.