187

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 187: The Way Out

Chapter 187: The Way Out

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 186 ShotNext Chapter...Chapter 188 Hao Ming is here

Chapter 187: The Way

Out

"Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, do you think you two can still get out of this secret room today?" Qi Zhentian said with a sneer.

After listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan hooked his lips and said, "Do you think we can kill Qi Heng and Hao Jun?" You don't think so, but aren't they still dead now?

"Now we're alive and they're dead, so there's no such thing as an absolute." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Zhentian and said, "By the way, Qi family master, aren't you really sad?"

"Does it work to be sad?" Qi Zhentian said with a sneer, he was waiting at this time.

"You're cold-blooded." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and said, he was also waiting at this time.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Zhentian snorted coldly.

Zhao Fan smiled, raised his eyebrows and said, "Master Qi, Hao Jun is your secret weapon, if he dies, you must be distressed."

"You know?" Qi Zhentian asked with a slight squint, a dangerous glint flashing in his eyes.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I not only know that Hao Jun is your Qi family's secret weapon, but I also know that Hao Ming is also your Qi family's secret weapon."

After listening to Zhao Fan's words and looking at Zhao Fan, who was confident, the danger in Qi Zhentian's eyes was even worse.

"What else do you know?" Qi Zhentian asked with a dangerous expression.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I also know that they can transfer one person's ability to another person, and you brought us here just to transfer our ability to your Qi family."

"You do." Qi Zhentian said with a slight squint.

"Don't take everyone else for fools, your Qi family is not a god." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Zhentian laughed hahaha.

"Our Qi family is the god of this planet." Qi Zhentian looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Huh." Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu sneered lightly.

"Master Qi, we knew it was a conspiracy, but we still came, do you know why?" Zhao Fan looked at Qi Zhentian and asked.

"For your family." Qi Zhentian looked at them and said, "You mortals are emotional, and you can't even take your life for the sake of your so-called relatives.

Listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled. Master Qi, do you know? That's the difference between humans and animals. Oh no, your Qi master is not even as good as a brute.

"Zhao Fan, you go on, if you don't say it for a while, there will be no time." Qi Zhentian said with a sneer.

After listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's faces suddenly changed.

"What did you do in this chamber?" Zhao Fan asked with a silver face.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Zhentian laughed and said, "You only found out now, it's too late."

"You poisoned this secret room? Were you stalling just now? Zhao Fan asked in a deep voice.

"That's right." Qi Zhentian looked at them and said, "Have you found out that your ability can be used now?"