75

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 75: Inquiry

Chapter 75: Inquiry

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 74 Cleaning Up Linshui CityNext Chapter: Chapter 76 News from the Kyoto Base

Chapter 75: Inquiry

In

one night, the alienated people in Linshui City were almost wiped out by them. Zhao Fan, Zhao Yongguo, father and son, let the mutant beasts be stationed around Linshui City, and then they began to look for the alienated people who had slipped through the net. They didn't even let go of the underground, so they found a few worm nests and let them destroy them in advance.

When they completely cleaned up the alienated people in Linshui City, three days passed like this. After the city was cleaned up, they began to clean up the mutant plants in the city, and they cut down all the big trees that were in the way, and at the same time let the soil mutant spirit beasts begin to strengthen the ground, and all the ground was lithified.

"There are still fewer earth-based mutant spirit beasts." Zhao Fan looked at the mutant dog that was reinforcing the ground and said, This mutant dog is the leader of the group of mutant dogs in Linshui City, and the second-level late-stage earth ability.

"I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry, so take my time." Xu Ruchu said, and then said, "You still want to go out to find a high-level mutant spirit beast."

"He who knows me is the same as ever." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and kissed Xu Ruchu after speaking.

"You don't think my face is dirty." Xu Ruchu said.

"It's not dirty, it's clean." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu's jade-like face and said, at this time his heart was itching, but he knew that now was not the time.

Zhao Fan hurriedly retracted his divergent thinking and said, "There is nothing for us here, I really want to go out and find the mutant beast." Don't you want to go out and find mutant plants?

"Yes, but now is not the time, in a few days." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "I think the rest of the things can be handled by Lao Zhao, Ning Chen and Su Lang, and it would be a waste of time for us to stay."

"You're gone, the beast general here can't control it alone." Xu Ruchu said a very real problem.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan sighed and said, "Speaking of which, we are still short of manpower. If there are enough people, those strange beasts can be killed.

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, Xu Ruchu nodded, now what they lack most is manpower.

"If only the Eagle Falcon team were here now." Zhao Fan sighed and said.

"yes." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "You continue to be an overseer, I'll go and plant trees."

After all,

mutant animals are not human, and sometimes they can't grasp it well, so they need Zhao Fan to remind them, so Zhao Fan is now a supervisor.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan showed an aggrieved expression.

"Don't be wronged, the general is doing the same job as you, I'm leaving." Xu Ruchu patted Zhao Fan's shoulder and said.

"Be careful." Zhao Fan instructed.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu said lightly, and then walked outside with a bag of seeds.

The seeds that Xu Ruchu was carrying were the seeds of the mutant plants that he had previously said would spray. He no longer recognized the mutant plant as it had before it mutated, so he gave it a new name, the Spray Tree.