159

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 159: You Lie Again

Chapter 159: You Lie Again

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 158 You AskNext Chapter..Chapter 160 You Won't Kill Me

Chapter 159: You Lie

Again

"Have you been hunting here?" The tone was gentle and the man in red smiled and asked.

Hearing this's words, Zhao Fan shook his head vigilantly.

"And where did you hunt before?" The other person, the man in red, asked in a very impulsive tone.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan's pupils constricted and straightened his back.

"I ask you, are you dumb?" The man scolded impatiently.

"Senior brother, you're scaring him again, let me ask." The mild-mannered man said.

"Hmph, coward." The other person snorted coldly, and then said: "Senior brother, as soon as I saw his timid appearance, I knew that he didn't do it, let's not waste time here, let's hurry up and find it somewhere else, so as not to be preempted by others."

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan secretly thought: These two people will find someone again.

"Senior brother, I'll just ask a few words, and it won't take much time." The mild-mannered man said.

"Then senior brother, hurry up." Another man in red.

The gentle-speaking man nodded, then looked at Zhao Fan and asked, "In addition to hunting here, where else did you hunt?"

"I'm here from over there to hunt." Zhao Fan pointed behind him.

The tone was gentle and the man in red nodded, that direction was the near sea, and the man in front of him should have slowly advanced from the near sea, which made perfect sense. It's just that the ability of this person in front of him is only level two, how dare he come here to hunt, this is no longer offshore. That's what he thought, and that's what he asked.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan pointed to the mutated seagull and said: "I have a seagull, its ability level is higher than mine, and its flying speed is also fast, we will run away when we encounter danger." Besides, we are in the world, no matter how powerful the sea beast is, it can't go to the sky.

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, the other red-clothed man sneered and said, "The current fish can go to the sky."

"Can fish go to heaven?" Zhao Fan asked in disbelief.

"You have all the abilities, what's so strange about fish being able to go to the sky, what a fuss." The other red-clothed snorted coldly.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan looked at the tone and asked the man in red, "Can a fish really go to the sky?"

"My junior brother didn't lie to you, there are indeed flying fish, it's better for you to be careful when hunting in the future, and it's not safe to fly in the sky." The tone was gentle and the man in red said with a smile.

"I believe in you." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the other man in red snorted coldly with a dissatisfied face.

Zhao Fan didn't care about this cold snort, he asked again: "Where do all the flying fish appear?"

"Flying fish are found in deeper waters, and they are rarely found here." The tone was gentle and the man in red replied with a good face.