177

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 177 Historical Process

Chapter 177 Historical Process

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 176 The Kyoto Base Is BesiegedNext Chapter: Chapter 178 Level 5 Mutant Orchid

Chapter 177: Historical Process

Zhao Fan left after saying that, and now he didn't have time to talk to Qi Yun there.

"My dad is here." Zhao Fan looked at Zhao Yongguo, who had already walked to their door, and said.

"I called him back." Ning Chen said.

After Zhao Yongguo came, the four of them sat in the living room of Zhao Fan's house, and the atmosphere was quite solemn.

"The Kyoto base is not far from our base, if the Kyoto base is broken and the alienated army goes south, the first unlucky thing is our base." Ning Chen looked at them and said.

Listening to Ning Chen's words, the three of them nodded.

"If the Kyoto base is broken, there will be another serious consequence, that is, to grow the army of aliens. Therefore, no matter what aspect you consider, the Kyoto base must be defended. Zhao Yongguo said.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then said, "To be able to summon so many aliens to besiege the Kyoto base, the level of the leading aliens must not be low.

"What I'm most afraid of now is that the leader alienated person is a fifth-level alienated person." Xu Ruchu said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, everyone's faces were solemn.

"The situation is unknown now, and I want to go to the Kyoto base to find out the situation." Zhao Fan looked at them and said, secretly thinking: In the previous life, the Kyoto base had not been besieged by so many alienated people at this time, and this life was really different.

"Okay." Zhao Yongguo Ning Chen said.

"As before, what do you think? How do I feel like you're distracted? Zhao Fan touched Xu Ruchu and said.

Xu Ruchu smiled, pursed his lips and said, "I want to go to the 100,000 mountains."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan's face changed, and he said, "You want to go to the 100,000 Great Mountains to contract a fifth-level mutant plant, right?"

"Yes, now we need a level five mutant plant." Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and said.

"I don't agree with you going." Zhao Fan said resolutely, is the fifth-level mutant plant so good to contract?

"You come with me to the Kyoto base to investigate the situation." Zhao Fan continued after speaking.

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "The third uncle said that the alienated people are not attacking the Kyoto base now, and the alienated people are only besieging and not attacking, and there must be something strange here." But no matter what's weird, with a level 5 mutant plant by our side, our chances of winning will be much greater.

"As I admit at the beginning, you're right, but I won't let you go to the 100,000 Mountains alone, it's too dangerous." Zhao Fan pursed his lips and said.

"Zhao Fan, isn't it dangerous for me to go to the Kyoto base with you now?" Xu Ruchu asked rhetorically.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan pursed his lips: "Dad, Ning Chen, you help me persuade Ruchu."