162

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 162: Zhao Fan made a move

Chapter 162: Zhao Fan made a move

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 161 TrapNext Chapter...Chapter 163: Blood Curse

Chapter 162: Zhao Fan Makes a Move

,

"Senior Brother, I'm not, I'm going down." The other man in red jumped off the mutant eagle after saying that.

"Senior brother." The man shouted, and then let the Mutant Eagle chase after him.

The other looked at the Mutant Eagle that was getting closer to him, and he used his ability to make his fall faster.

The man looked at the other man in red and was furious. And Zhao Fan smiled when he saw such two people. Thought: It's finally down.

Before the other man in red landed, the mutant eagle still didn't catch the man in red, and the other man in red fell to the ground like that, and fainted directly.

"Senior brother." The man jumped off the mutant eagle and headed straight for the other man in red. At this moment, Zhao Fan made a move, and one after another black water arrows headed towards that person.

"You really harbor evil intentions." The man looked at Zhao Fan and said with a sneer, but he didn't take Zhao Fan's attack seriously, and he didn't take a second-level water system ability in his eyes. With a flash of his hand, a blood-red light went towards Zhao Fan's attack, trying to defuse Zhao Fan's attack.

This person still despises Zhao Fan in his heart.

"It's you who harbor evil intentions, and if you don't come to provoke me, I know who you are." Zhao Fan said with a sneer, and after speaking, hundreds of water arrows appeared in all directions of that person, and they went towards that person together.

"Hmph, I can't help myself." The man snorted coldly, and a blood-red light enveloped the person, and at this moment, Zhao Fan's water arrows all pierced the blood light that wrapped the person, and after a pause, he pierced into it.

"How is that possible?" The man said incredulously.

"Nothing is impossible." Zhao Fan looked at the person who was pierced into a hedgehog and said, because he took back a part of the black water that pierced into this person's vital point in time, so he did not die. But the taste of being corroded by black water is not pleasant.

Zhao Fan didn't want this person to die like this, and when he looked at it, he withdrew the black water arrow that was pierced in that person's body. At this point, the person has no ability to resist.

"I really don't know what to say about two third-level abilities who want to rob my crystal nucleus." Zhao Fan said sarcastically.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the man's heart sank, and then he looked at Zhao Fan like that.

"Don't you like to talk? Why don't you talk now? I remember that you had no problem with your voice and you could speak freely. Zhao Fan hugged his chest and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the man smiled, still so gentle.

"So I'm really blind." The man smiled mildly, and after laughing, asked, "Can you tell me what level of ability you are?" For my sake.

"Want to know what level of ability I am?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Can you tell me about this dying man? I don't mean anything else, I just want to know how strong my opponent is. After the man finished speaking, a glimmer of light flashed in his lowered eyes, which Zhao Fan captured, Zhao Fan squinted his eyes slightly, and then raised his eyebrows and smiled.