114

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 114 Deliver Water

Chapter 114 Deliver Water

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 113 Cleaning Up the BulliesNext Chapter: Chapter 115 Fighting against the Chen Family's Father and Son

Chapter 114

Sending Water

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu sneered, and then their attack fell directly on the top of Chen Cong's head. Chen Cong was shocked, squatted down directly, and shouted, "You guys also block my head."

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu looked at Chen Cong like this, and the eyes of the two of them were dark, this Chen Cong can really do anything in order to survive.

"Hurry up and beg them not to kill you, they are soft-hearted and will definitely agree." Chen Cong squatted in the crowd and shouted with a fierce face, secretly thinking: Today's shame, he will definitely double it back in the future.

"I beg you, please don't kill me, I have a sick wife and young children at home, and if I die, they will have no way to live."

"Big brother, you are good people, I beg you not to kill me, I'm so young, I don't want to die."

"Two benefactors, please let us go."

"..." Zhao

Fan Xu Ruchu looked at this group of people, and the anger in his eyes became heavier, and the anger in their eyes was not aimed at these people but at Chen Cong.

"Everyone knows what kind of person Chen Cong is, isn't it okay for you to get out of the way and let us kill him?" Zhao Fan looked at the crowd that surrounded Chen Cong and said.

All right? Of course it's fine, but let them get out of the way now, they don't dare.

"If you dare to get out of the way, I'll kill you now." Chen Cong shouted with a fierce face.

"Don't worry, with us, Chen Cong can't kill you." Zhao Fan looked at everyone and said, he never thought that Chen Cong would come up with such a bad move, I have to say that this bad move is really useful to them.

"Don't listen to his nonsense, no one can protect you here, if you want to live, you can only listen to me." Chen Cong's roar reached everyone's ears, "Continue to beg them to let you go."

After

Chen Cong finished speaking, these people began to beg them again and again.

Listening to the prayers of these people, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu glanced at each other, they had already made a decision in their hearts. Chen Cong is stalling for time and waiting for his father to come to his rescue, so they will do what they want. It's better that Chen Cong's father is here, and they don't need to go to him.

"We never said we were going to kill you, you don't have to beg us." Zhao Fan looked at them and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Chen Cong shouted with a fierce face: "Don't stop, keep begging me, if I don't shout to stop, you can't stop." Hearing Chen Cong's

words, those people began to beg Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu again.

"Didn't you eat? Give me a loud voice. Chen Cong said angrily.

"Chen Cong, you are squatting and hiding under these weak bodies, are you still a man?" Zhao Fan said with disdain.

"The eldest husband can bend and stretch, you wait for me, see how I clean you up when my father comes?" Chen Cong's voice reached everyone's ears.