175

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 175: Catch Qi Yun

Chapter 175: Catch Qi Yun

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 174 It's LateNext Chapter...Chapter 176 The Kyoto Base Is Besieged

Chapter 175: Catching Qi Yun

"Isn't that your purpose?" Qi Yun said with a sneer.

"Miss Qi, if you think like this, then I am really wronged." Xu Ruchu said with a sneer, "Miss Qi, did I say anything?" I just said that the medicine was said by Qi Chen, and you were suspicious of your own brother, which can only show that your suspicions are too heavy.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Yun sneered and said, "Xu Ruchu, seeing you struggling like this, why am I so happy." "It's

good that Miss Qi is happy." Xu Ruchu hooked her lips and said with a smile, "It is precisely because Miss Qi is happy that she has given us this ample time to prepare.

After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he raised his eyes and looked at the air and said, "Miss Qi, look, why did your people fly away?"

Qi Yun raised his eyes, looking at the faces of the people flying high in the sky, his eyes were full of storm, what are these people doing?

At this moment, Xu Ruchu's voice sounded in this space.

"Miss Qi, did you say that a fourth-level ability person fell from a height of 10,000 miles and would fall to his death? Miss Qi, did you say that a third-level late-stage ability will fall to his death if he falls from a height of 10,000 miles? Miss Qi, did you say that a mid-level level ability would fall to his death if he fell from a height of 10,000 miles? Xu Ruchu's three questions made Qi Yun's face even more ugly.

"Zhao Fan, did you do it?" Qi Yun glared at Zhao Fan and asked.

"Miss Qi, you're so smart, you thought I did it so quickly." Zhao Fan said with a smile on his face, and the anger on his face disappeared cleanly at this time.

"Zhao Fan, aren't you a third-level beast master? How can you drive a third-level mutant eagle spirit beast that has been contracted by someone? Qi Yun asked with a shocked expression.

After listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan said proudly: "Miss Qi, you are all old yellow calendars, I can naturally drive them now." Speaking of which, I have to thank Miss Qi, thank you Miss Qi for not letting them jump off the mutant eagle for giving me this opportunity. Otherwise, we might be the ones who are caught now.

"Zhao Fan, you are a fourth-level beast control ability." Qi Yun's eyes sank and he said.

"Congratulations Miss Qi, you guessed it, but there is no reward, it's a pity." Zhao Fan spread his hands and said.

"How is that possible? How can you advance to level four in such a short time? Qi Yun said with a look of disbelief.

"It is impossible for Miss Qi to advance to the fourth level in such a short period of time, because Miss Qi, your qualifications are too poor." Zhao Fan said.

"Miss Qi, look, they fell from the sky. How many do you think you can die in this fall? Xu Ruchu said with a gloating face, he was not idle while talking, he let the rock mutated plants, turning the ground and every grass and tree here into rocks.

The mutant plant has this ability, but it hasn't been petrified for long, but it's enough for the current situation.

Qi Yun's face changed drastically as she looked at the ten people who were falling down at great speed, and she shouted, "Mutant Peacock, go pick them up."