22

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 22: Mutant Kiwi

Chapter 22: Mutant Kiwi

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 21 I am born againNext Chapter: Chapter 23 Ride the Mutant Geese

Chapter 22 Mutant Kiwi

Facing the mutant wolf beasts, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu made fierce moves, and quickly eliminated this group of mutant wolf beasts.

After the wolves were wiped out, the mutant monkey king expressed his gratitude to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, and said that he would repay them.

"If you really want to repay us, can you give it to us as a thank you gift?" Zhao Fan pointed to a mutant monkey that was digging into the crystal nucleus and said. Zhao Fan knew from the gossip of the monkey group that the mutant monkey was the former monkey king, and after it was defeated by the current monkey king, it was reduced to the lowest monkey.

"Squeak, squeak." It's just a piece of waste. The Mutant Monkey King squeaked.

"If you really want to thank us, give it to us." Zhao Fan insisted, secretly thinking: The former Monkey King's management ability should not be bad, and this is what he likes.

"Squeak, squeak." You take it away. The Mutant Monkey King finally said.

In this way, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu had one more mutant monkey by his side.

"Will you come with us? If you don't want to, we'll let you go now. Zhao Fan said

,

"Squeak, squeak." I'm willing to go with you. The mutant monkey scratched his head and said that these two people are very powerful, and it will definitely become powerful with these two people, it is not waste. If it weren't for the current Monkey King's ability to spit out thunder and lightning, it wouldn't have been defeated.

"Since you came with us voluntarily, you can't betray us in the future, and those who betray us die." Zhao Fan said in a cold tone.

"Squeak, squeak." I swear I will never betray you. The mutant monkey squeaked.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then Zhao Fan told their names to the mutant monkey, and the mutant monkey said that it was called the Great Sage.

"Great Sage, are you familiar with this mountain?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Squeak." Familiar. The Great Sage said.

"Then do you know where to find fruits and herbs?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Squeak, squeak." I know, I'm taking you. The Great Sage squeaked.

"Then you lead the way." Zhao Fan said.

In this way, the Great Sage led the way in front, and Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu followed behind. All the strange beasts encountered were killed by the Great Sage, and the Great Sage took out the crystal nucleus for them, and Zhao Fan said that the crystal nucleus it hit in the future was its own.

The Great Sage was very happy to hear this, and it knew that it was a good thing to make it stronger.

"Squeak squeak..." This is the place where there are a lot of kiwis underneath. After the Great Sage finished squeaking, he began to plane with his forelimbs.

"There's a lot of basketball-sized stuff down there, but it doesn't look like a kiwi at all." Xu Ruchu said.

"The Great Sage said it was a kiwi, so it should be." Zhao Fan said.

In this way, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu also began to dig, and soon a so-called kiwi the size of a basketball was dug out by them. The skin was very hard, and Zhao Fan cut it with a space blade, and the fruity fragrance came to his face.

"It does smell like kiwifruit." Zhao Fan tasted it and said, he had heard of kiwifruit in his previous life, but he had never seen it.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu ate this kiwi fruit separately, and the two of them felt that the irritable energy in the dantian was soothed a lot. After they finished eating, Zhao Fan opened one for the Great Sage, and then excavated.

With Xu Ruchu, a spiritual powerhouse, not a single kiwi fruit fell, and they all dug it out, and a total of more than 1,200 were dug up.

After digging, the Great Sage took them to find two mutant medicinal herbs, and then they went to hunt the mutant python beast. The first-order crystal nuclei are still very rare, so they don't want to miss it.

After killing the mutant python, they went back.

"It's not good, the farm is densely packed with aliens, let's go back quickly." Xu Ruchu said, after speaking, the two of them ran to the farm.

"There's a group of people on the farm, they must have brought the alienated people in." Xu Ruchu said as he ran.

After the two of them ran to the farm, they started killing from the outside, and the alienants fell down one by one, they didn't have time to dig the crystal nucleus, so they ran directly to Shi Meng, where there was a cat-headed alien who cultivated to be taller than them.

Aliens and Beasts evolve and upgrade by devouring flesh and crystal nuclei, and their abilities grow much faster than those of humans. Fortunately, there are many well-qualified aliens among the human race, and they have a fast cultivation speed and have become the main force against high-level aliens and alien beasts.

In the previous life, the Eagle Falcon team of the military at the Kyoto base was all highly qualified, and their abilities were always ahead of everyone, and they fought in the north and south, often supporting large and small bases across the country.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第21章 我是重生的下一章︰第23章 搭乘變異大雁

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy