45

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 45: Mutants

Chapter 45: Mutants

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 44 Tertiary Crystal NucleusNext Chapter: Chapter 46: Mutant Corn

Chapter 45

Mutant

Jiang Yuerou's lunch was good, but Zhao Fan didn't even look at it, just sat there and ate his buns, thinking about his originality.

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, even Zhou Zhe, who was familiar with him, didn't know how to talk to Zhao Fan.

After lunch, the group walked back. Without a car, they had to walk. Zhao Fan had a car in his space, but it was not suitable for walking in the desert.

"We're definitely not going to be able to get out of the desert tonight." Zhou Zhe walked beside Chen Fan and said, Zhao Fan is cold, but he just likes to talk to Zhao Fan.

After Zhou Zhe finished speaking, Zhao Fan did not talk.

"Zhao Fan, it's okay if you don't like to talk like this, little girls like sweet talk, how can you find a daughter-in-law like a stuffy gourd." Zhou Zhe said with a worried face.

"I have a daughter-in-law." Zhao Fan suddenly spoke.

"Zhao Fan, you actually have a daughter-in-law?" Zhou Zhe asked in surprise.

"Can't I have a daughter-in-law?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

"No, I mean that you have a daughter-in-law like a stuffy gourd, why don't I have a daughter-in-law? This is a real injustice. Zhou Zhe looked up at the heavens.

"You're so frivolous." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Zhou Zhe asked with a puzzled expression.

"Zhao Fan said that you are too frivolous, so you can't find a daughter-in-law." Zhang Kai said with a smile.

"Zhao Fan, do you mean that?" Zhou Zhe looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

"Yes." Zhao Fan said without hesitation.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhou Zhe wailed, covered his chest and said, "Zhao Fan, you broke my heart, I ignore you."

"I can't ask for it." Zhao Fan spit out these four words.

"Ah, I'm dead and sad to death." Zhou Zhe rolled his eyes and said.

Looking at Zhou Zhe like this, even Zhao Fan bent the corners of his mouth.

After laughing, Zhou Zhe asked, "Zhao Fan, is your daughter-in-law drifting?"

"Pretty, very, very pretty." Zhao Fan said softly, with a sweet face.

"I can see your expression, and I know that the relationship between the two of you is very good." Zhou Zhe said with envy.

"yes, we have a very good relationship." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"I envy you." Zhou Zhe said with envy, and then said: "Zhao Fan, is your daughter-in-law in the northwest base?"

"yes, he's waiting for me at the Northwest Base, so I'm going to the Northwest Base anyway." Zhao Fan said in a resolute tone, the flying ant colony mutated sparrow swarm couldn't stop him from going to the northwest base.

"I support you to go." Zhou Zhe raised his right hand and clenched his fist.

"Zhao Fan, now to go to the northwest base, you have to go around the Kyoto base. We were going to the Kyoto base, so how about we go for a walk together? Jiang Yuerou asked with a smile.