55

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 55: Project Undead

Chapter 55: Project Undead

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 54 Saving LivesNext Chapter...Chapter 56 Framed

Chapter 55 The

Undead Project

The doctor injured Zhao Fan, how could Xu Ruchu let him leave without a hitch, he directly erected a spiritual barrier around the doctor to block the doctor's way, and then the spiritual attack and a cloud of green liquid went straight to the doctor.

"You're looking for death." The doctor roared angrily, and after roaring the spiritual attack, he went towards Xu Ruchu's spiritual attack, and in the blink of an eye, the two spiritual attacks collided together, and Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability began to devour the doctor's spiritual ability.

"So your psychic ability can really devour my psychic ability." The Doctor said with a fanatical expression, "You know what? This psychic ability of yours is well worth studying. Originally, I wanted to let you go today, but now that I've changed my mind, how can I let you go.

After the doctor finished speaking, a huge spiritual ability rushed towards Xu Ruchu, Xu Ruchu looked at him, and his spiritual ability rushed over, and the two spiritual abilities collided and began to devour the

doctor's spiritual ability.

The doctor's current spiritual ability is two levels higher than Xu Ruchu's, and Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability is quickly devoured very hard, and he retreats step by step.

"What if your psychic abilities are devouring? Your ability level is so low that you can only devour a fraction of my psychic ability. The doctor said with a laugh, and then an even greater spiritual power rushed towards Xu Ruchu.

Even though Xu Ruchu stubbornly resisted, his spiritual ability was still retreating.

"This is the rank gap, is it really insurmountable?" Xu Ruchu hugged Zhao Fan, who had fainted, and said.

"This is an insurmountable mountain, boy, and you will accept your fate." The doctor laughed.

"My fate is not up to the sky, I will not accept my fate." Xu Ruchu said in a fierce voice, and after speaking, he released all his spiritual abilities and began to devour the doctor's spiritual abilities.

"I can't help myself." After the doctor finished speaking, he drank a tube of ability recovery potion, and then increased the mental ability output.

Xu Ruchu snorted, the fierceness in his eyes was even worse, he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, and thousands of green balls rushed towards the doctor. Xu Ruchu This is a move to kill a thousand enemies and lose eight hundred.

I only heard the loud bang kept ringing in this room, at this time Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability had been exhausted, and he was no longer able to support the spiritual barrier, Xu Ruchu directly protected Zhao Fan with his body.

But the expected pain did not come, as if it was all cut off. At the same time, an invisible energy rushed towards the injured doctor.

"Ahh A scream burst out of the doctor's mouth, and the doctor's legs vanished.

"Zhao Fan, are you awake, is there anything uncomfortable?" Xu Ruchu said with a look of surprise.

"As always, I'm fine." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and sat up after speaking. Although he really wanted to stay in Xu Ruchu's arms, now was not the time.