123

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 123: Gone

Chapter 123: Gone

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 122 Song Qing's Other AbilityNext Chapter...Chapter 124: New Discoveries

Chapter 123 Disappeared

Xu Ruchu looked at the yellow light that was not yet the size of a grain of rice coming towards him, and a trace of helplessness flashed in his eyes.

"Song Qing, are you kidding me? What effect can be seen from this? Xu Ruchu looked at Song Qing and asked.

"I'm not kidding you." Song Qing said with a sincere face.

"What do you mean by not having a fingernail-sized light?" Xu Ruchu asked with a sneer.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Song Qing smiled weakly.

"Shall I go to the kitchen and see if they are cooking?" Song Qing stood up after speaking.

"Sit down." Xu Ruchu looked at Song Qingdao and said, "You are not allowed to go anywhere now."

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Song Qing sat down helplessly, "Ruchu, don't embarrass me."

"I'm going to make it difficult for you today, hurry up." Xu Ruchu urged.

"Xu Ruchu, if something happens to you, how can I explain to Zhao Fan? Don't embarrass me, okay? Song Qingdao.

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Didn't you say that if something happens, you will give me your life?" This is the explanation to Zhao Fan. Since you've thought so, what are you afraid of?

"That's why I'm afraid, I'm sorry for my life." Song Qing looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Ruchu, don't you know how difficult it is for me to be with Xu Ming, now our good days have just begun, and now I don't want to die."

"Alright, don't give me that useless nonsense, hurry up." Xu Ruchu looked at Song Qing and urged, at this time he was really interested in Song Qing's ability.

"As always, no, no, really no." Song Qing continued to refuse, joking, there is a chest, how dare he use an unknown ability to smash Xu Ruchu there, not afraid of 10,000, just in case.

"Song Qing, my patience is limited." Xu Ruchu looked at Song Qingdao.

"Xu Ruchu, if the cow doesn't drink water, can you still force the cow to drink it?" Song Qingdao.

"Why not?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said.

"Hey, you're really." Song Qing hissed lightly and said.

"Song Qing, you're from it." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile.

"No, I only love my family Xu Ming, if you kill me, I won't obey you." Song Qing hugged his chest and said nervously.

After listening to Song Qing's words, Xu Ruchu said with a disgusted face: "Don't worry, I don't look down on you."

"What kind of vision do you have, you can't even look down on such a beautiful person as me?" Song Qing glared at Xu Ruchu and said.

"Okay Song Qing, don't talk to me about this useless, hurry up." Xu Ruchu said.

"As before, I really don't dare to hit you in the chest, then if there is a case, it will kill someone. So as before, you have mercy on me, okay? Song Qingdao.

"Looks like I'm really embarrassed for you." Xu Ruchu smiled helplessly.

"It's good that you finally understand me." Song Qingdao.