107

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 107: Encountering a Horde of Mutant Birds and Beasts

Chapter 107: Encountering a Horde of Mutant Birds and Beasts

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 106 Buying a TreeNext Chapter...Chapter 108 The Hua Family Sisters

Chapter 107: Encountering Mutant Birds and Beasts

"Don't be nervous, everyone, they are my friends." Zhao Fan looked at Chen Huining and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, their eyes were stunned, when did this group of mutant pigeons become Zhao Fan's friends.

After being stunned, Chen Huining and Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu said a few more words, and then took the five mutated pear trees and left.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu watched Chen Huining and Yu Xiaosi carry two mutated pear trees alone, and Zhao Fan said with a smile: "It seems to have returned to the primitive society."

"The primitive society is also good, the environment is good." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Let's work too."

"Hmm." Zhao Fan hummed lightly, and then the two of them began to dig the mutated pear tree.

The mutant magpie watched as the mutated pear trees were dug up, and it began to help.

"Alright." Zhao Fan clapped his hands and said, "Let's go back to the base."

"Is this group of mutant pigeons okay?" Xu Ruchu looked at the mutated pigeon that had not grown much bigger although it had grown, and said.

"They said there was no problem." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Since they say there's no problem, there's no problem." Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "By the way, are you hired temporarily or permanently for this group of mutant pigeons?"

"They will stay at the Dawning Base in the future, and their head promised me to make a contract with our father when I return to the base." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"That's good." Xu Ruchu said, paused after speaking, and said: "Cultivate them well, it's good to let them be carrier pigeons."

"That's what I thought too." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

The two of them said a few more words, Zhao Fan asked the mutant pigeons to carry the mutant pear tree on their backs, and he and Xu Ruchu got on a flying mutant bird, and then led the group of mutant pigeons to the dawning base.

If all goes well, they will soon be able to reach the Dawning base, but this time they were unlucky enough to encounter a group of mutant birds flying beasts.

"In this group of mutant birds and beasts, there are actually two mid-level fourth-level and two early-stage fourth-level beasts?" Zhao Fan said with a solemn expression, this is definitely a strong enemy.

"They're definitely in a partnership." Xu Ruchu said, thinking to himself: it is impossible for a race to have two abilities of the same level, unless they are partners.

Zhao Fan nodded, at this time, he couldn't control the four fourth-level mutant birds and beasts, but he could control the third-level mutant birds and beasts. Thinking of this, he directly controlled the three third-level ones among the mutant birds and beasts, and let them rampage through the mutant birds and beasts to attack the mutant birds and beasts. The flock of mutant birds was in chaos in an instant.

"Let's go." Zhao Fan said to the mutant bird spirit beast under him.

The mutant bird spirit beast listened to Zhao Fan's words and flew forward quickly. The mutant pigeon behind him also sped up and followed closely behind Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.