150

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 150: A cruise ship in distress

Chapter 150: A cruise ship in distress

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 149 Metal LeavesNext Chapter: Chapter 151: Zhao Yonghui

Chapter 150 Cruise ship

in distress

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu stood side by side on the reef, watching the sun slowly rise from the east, and a slight smile hung on the corners of their mouths.

"The sun is out." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile.

"It's sunny after the rain." Zhao Fan continued, "Today must be a sunny and good day.

"You should say that today must be a scorching sun, and the weather is about the same." Zhou Chang stood up and stretched and said.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "The scorching sun is also a good weather. Since you're awake, let's eat, and we'll set off after eating. The

three of them stood on the reef, had a brief breakfast, and then they set off.

After many hours, Zhao Fan's eyes lit up: "There is an island ahead, which is full of plants.

"I seem to see hope." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"So what are you waiting for? Let's go. Zhou Chang said with a smile.

Soon they were flying over the small island, and as soon as they got there, several mutated birds and beasts flew out of the woods and attacked them directly.

Zhao Fan and the others had already prepared, these mutant birds and beasts were tantamount to throwing themselves into the net, and the three of them quickly cleaned up these mutant birds and beasts.

After cleaning up these mutated birds and beasts, Zhao Fan and the others stopped in the sky and carefully explored the island, and even a few people underground did not give up.

"There are fifteen of those trees on this island." Zhao Fan said with a smile on his face, "It's just that these fifteen trees are not easy to dig."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu and Zhou Chang nodded.

"Their consciousness is ignorant, and I can't communicate with them." Xu Ruchu looked in that direction and said.

"No matter how powerful they are, they are trees." Zhou Chang looked at the silver-white trees with blue leaves and said.

"You're right, they're powerful trees, and I don't believe that the three of us can't tease fifteen trees." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the three of them stood in the air and discussed, and then flew towards the tree. As soon as they flew over there, patches of turquoise leaves shot at them.

Seeing the leaves shooting at them, Zhao Fan's spiritual power swept away, and those leaves all entered Zhao Fan's space.

"Zhao Fan, good job." Zhou Chang said with a smile on his face.

In this way, Zhou Chang and Xu Ruchu stood on their respective mutated seagulls and watched Zhao Fan collect leaves.

"If these trees were conscious, they would have to die of anger." Zhou Chang said with a smile.

"We'll save trouble if we're angry." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan often hooked his lips and smiled. When the fifteen trees became bare, they jumped.