42

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 42: Trapped in the Desert

Chapter 42: Trapped in the Desert

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 41 Zhao Fan is goneNext Chapter: Chapter 43: Mutant Cactus

Chapter 42 Trapped in the Desert

Out of the northwest base, a trace of confusion flashed in Xu Ruchu's eyes, he didn't know where to find Zhao Fan, and finally he went in one direction with his intuition. Behind him are Ragdolls, Golden Retrievers and larks, with little hedgehogs in their pockets.

Where Zhao Fan was at this time, Zhao Fan himself didn't know where he was. At this time, his field of vision was full of yellow sand.

"We're not going to be in the desert." Zhao Fan said to the mutant wisteria and small monster trees in the basket behind him.

"No, no matter where we are now, we have to go back as soon as possible. Now it must be in a hurry. Zhao Fan said, at this time, he hated the person who brought him here.

That person was a teleportation and poison dual-line ability, he was poisoned at that time and lost the ability to resist, so he could only watch that person teleport with him, and then he passed out. When he woke up, he found that all the poison in his body was gone, and then he killed the man while he wasn't looking, and then he landed here.

Zhao Fan guessed that it must have been the little monster tree that helped him detoxify.

At this time, Zhao Fan stood there, took out a compass from the space, and after identifying the direction, he walked towards the southeast, at this time Zhao Fan could be said to be anxious. He walked faster and faster, faster and faster, and finally he ran.

Suddenly the wind rose, and the sand blew on his face, and it hurt and hurt.

"It won't be so unlucky." Zhao muttered to him, and continued to run forward. I don't know what this place is, he doesn't feel it as a desert animal.

The wind is getting stronger and stronger, the sunglasses on Zhao Fan's face have been blown away, the yellow sand in the sky, at this time he has nowhere to hide, nowhere to hide, a mouth full of sand, he doesn't dare to open his eyes at this time.

Zhao Fan decided not to leave, he sat there cross-legged and began to practice the exercises. There are very few water elementals here, but there are many spatial elements and beast control elements.

Time passed in Zhao Fan's cultivation, and at this time, the wind and sand had stopped, and Zhao Fan was buried in the sand. After Zhao Fan crawled out of the sand, he shook the sand on his body, simply cleaned himself up, drank some water and ate something, took out a bottle of blood from the space, this was Xu Ruchu's blood, and then took out another bottle of his blood. The two of them hated the trouble of bloodletting every day, so they collected some blood and put it in Zhao Fan's space.

"As always, wait for me to go back." Zhao Fan looked at the bottle containing Xu Ruchu's blood with gentle eyes and said, after speaking, he dropped a drop of Xu Ruchu's blood on the flower bone of the little monster tree, and then dripped his own blood on it.

"Little monster tree, your flower bones have grown bigger again, but why haven't they bloomed yet?" Zhao Fan said to the little monster tree.

The little monster tree naturally wouldn't answer him, he shook his head: "I won't tell you, let's go on the road to find your master." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he continued to walk in the southeast direction, he firmly believed that as long as he kept going, he would definitely be able to get out of the desert.