61

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 61: The intention to leave

Chapter 61: The intention to leave

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 60: Global EvolutionNext Chapter...Chapter 62 Moving

Chapter 61 Plans to

Leave Zhang Yunyi learned about the things after the end of the world from Xu Ruchu, and Xu Ruchu learned about the laboratory from

Zhang Yunyi.

Zhang Yunyi borrowed a crystal nucleus from Xu Ruchu, and left Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan's house after breakfast the next day, and went out to find a house to live in.

As soon as Zhang Yunyi left, the dirty Ning Chen walked out of the bedroom with his nose covered.

"Zhao Fan, find me and your dad a set of clothes." Ning Chen shouted at Zhao Fan.

"Okay." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he took out two sets of unopened new clothes and underwear from the space and handed them to Ning Chen.

"With water?" Zhao Fan had one more mouth.

"Yes." Ning Chen said unceremoniously, "Prepare some more food for us, prepare more, I feel like I can eat a cow now."

"You're welcome." Zhao Fan pouted.

"Do I still need to be polite at my own son's house?" Ning Chen doesn't treat himself as an outsider.

"Zhao Fan, did you say yes?" Ning Chen asked with a smile.

"Hurry up and take a shower, you stink to death." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he released water for them.

"My son doesn't think his mother is ugly, Zhao Fan, how can you dislike me?" Ning Chen followed behind Zhao Fan and said.

"Are you my mother?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

"I'm not your mother, but I'm your father." Ning Chen said confidently.

"Then you're really capable." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and said with a smile, he made a child at the age of ten, isn't his ability small?

Ning Chen heard it, and he complained to Zhao Yongguo in the house: "Brother, Zhao Fan bullied me.

Xu Ruchu shook his head and smiled, and then went to the kitchen to look at the pot, and at this time there was a big pot of braised meat in the pot.

After a while, Zhao Yongguo and Ning Chen walked out of the house refreshed. At this point, both of their abilities have advanced to early level 2. Ning Chen also became a mermaid alien, and he had an additional water ability.

After the two came out, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu brought them braised pork and rice. Neither of them is a picky eater, they sit down and start eating, they are really hungry.

After the two of them were full, they came to the living room and did not go out to work. Because the two of them had something to discuss with Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

After the two of them sat down, Zhao Yongguo told the three of them the content of their meeting yesterday.

"Your base will come forward to clarify your affairs today." Zhao Yongguo looked at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu and said, "This matter can be solved so smoothly, thanks to Sun Jian."

"As before, he and Sun Jian's younger brother Sun Yong are like brothers, and Sun Jian naturally wants to be the same." Zhao Fan said.

"It turns out that there is still this relationship, so I don't wonder Sun Jian's attitude." Zhao Yongguo said with a smile, and after speaking, he told Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu about the current situation of the base. In short, the fighting between the factions of the base is very fierce now.