40

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 40: Digging the Foot of the Wall

Chapter 40: Digging the Foot of the Wall

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 39 Northwest BaseNext Chapter..Chapter 41 Zhao Fan is gone

Chapter 40: Digging into the Wall

"Go out and go it alone?" Ding Li asked in a low voice.

"Yes, go out on our own, we build our own base. Would you like to come with me? Zhao Yongguo said, after Zhao Fan said that, he had such an idea. There are many factions in the Kyoto base, and instead of fighting people here, it is better to pull up a team and do it yourself.

"Yes, of course I do. You don't know, I'm really suffocated these days. Ding Li said, and then said: "I found out that you have found your son, and the motivation in your body has returned."

Zhao Yongguo smiled: "If you have a son, you will have the motivation to live."

"That's the reason, isn't it just for the sake of future generations?" Ding Lidao.

Listening to Ding Li's words, Zhao Yongguo smiled.

"When are you going to leave?" Ding Li asked with a smile.

Zhao Yongguo pondered for a moment and said, "I definitely can't leave for the time being, but we can prepare now." In the evening, you come to my house, and we will talk about it in detail.

"Okay, I'll come to your house for dinner in the evening. When the time comes, you will have good wine and food for me. Ding Lidao.

"It's good to eat some, but not good wine and good food." Zhao Yongguo glanced at Ding Lidao.

"Lao Zhao, I found that you have become stingy." Ding Li pointed to Zhao Yongguodao.

"It's different now, my son is back, and I have to save money for my son." Zhao Yong said proudly in Chinese.

"What are you proud of? It is as if there is no son, and there are two sons. Ding Li said not to be left behind.

"Your two sons together can't compare to one of Lao Tzu's sons." Zhao Yongguo said with a show-off face.

As they spoke, the two of them came to their son. Ding Li was stupid, he couldn't say Zhao Yongguo, and finally left in a huff, and people who didn't know thought that the two of them were fighting.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu didn't know what was happening here, and the two of them were walking on the streets of the northwest base at this time. The northwest base is divided into military districts, office areas, residential areas, commercial areas, industrial areas, planting areas, breeding areas and entertainment areas. Every street is clean and tidy, and the life of the people walking on the street is not comparable to that of the pre-apocalyptic period, but it is quite good.

"Shall we go to the shopping street?" Zhao Fan said.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then the two of them walked towards the business district. The commercial area is surrounded by shops, and in the middle is an open-air free mall, full of stalls and shouting. Listening to the clamour, the two of them had the illusion of returning to the pre-apocalyptic times.

"As always, let's go over there and have a look." Zhao Fan pointed to a stall selling jade and said.

"Two, whatever you like, pick whatever you like, no matter how big or small, one pack of instant noodles each." The boss said weakly, the priceless thing is now only worth a pack of instant noodles, and the boss is dripping blood in his heart, so he can't keep up his spirits.