201-205

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 201: Level 7 Mutant Bugs Appear

Chapter 201: Level 7 Mutant Bugs Appear

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 200 Goodbye Sun YiNext Chapter...Chapter 202 The Great War Ends

Chapter 201: Level 7 Mutant Bug Appears

"Okay, my son hasn't been shadowed yet, you two said this too early." Xu Ruchu looked at them and said with a smile.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan said: "Miss Sun's son is gone, our son must be waiting for us to get it in which base now?"

"Miss Sun, if you give us two a calculation, which base are the sons of the two of us now? When the war is over, we'll go there. Zhao Fan looked at Sun Yi and said.

Sun Yi glanced at Zhao Fan and said, "I'm not a fortune teller."

"You're better than fortune tellers." Zhao Fan looked at Sun Yi and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Sun Yi took a deep breath and exhaled heavily.

"Zhao Fan, as before, are you two ready to adopt a child?" Sun Yi looked at them and asked.

After listening to Sun Yi's words, Zhao Fan said: "Originally, we didn't plan to adopt a child, but after listening to what you just said, we want to adopt a child, how can we abduct your son to our house if we don't adopt a son."

"Zhao Fan, I won't talk to you anymore." Sun Yi looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Well, I don't want to talk to you anymore. Miss Sun, walk slowly, don't send it. Zhao Fan looked at Sun Yi and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Sun Yi glared at Zhao Fan, then looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Ruchu, regarding the matter of adopting a child, I think you should still follow fate and not make a hasty decision."

"Miss Sun is right." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and asked, "Miss Sun, can you tell us in detail about the events you predicted many years after the war?"

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Sun Yi paused for a moment and said, "I haven't predicted anything in the past few days, but today I suddenly saw such a picture, the picture is my son and the son of the two of you getting married, except for me and the two of you, the other people in the picture can't see their faces clearly and can't hear the sound."

"And can you hear the three of us?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"I can hear it, but after I came to my senses, I can't remember what we said, I just remember that it was the sons of our two families who got married, and it was your son who married my son." Sun Yi looked at them and said, after speaking, he explained: "The sons of both of our families are older, which means that it has been many years since the Great War.

"I thought this foreknowledge was a good sign, so I came and told you about it, so that you would be happy too." Sun Yi looked at them and said.

"This foreknowledge is indeed a good sign, a happy thing." Xu Ruchu grabbed the opening in front of Zhao Fan, and then until Sun Yi left, Xu Ruchu did not give Zhao Fan a chance to speak.

"Finally gone, I think Sun Yi is a magic stick." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"People haven't gone far yet." Xu Ruchu said helplessly.

"She's here, and I'll say so." Zhao Fan said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Her prediction today is indeed a good sign.