73

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 73: Time is in a hurry

Chapter 73: Time is in a hurry

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 72 The Stranger in the Mountains of 100,000Next Chapter: Chapter 74 Cleaning Up Linshui City

Chapter 73: Time Rushes

"Which of you two is the Beast Rider?" Wu Tian looked at them with burning eyes and asked.

"No comment." Xu Ruchu spoke, and after speaking, rows of green balls rushed out of his hands, and in the blink of an eye, Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability was sent to the four of them, and then a thumping explosion sounded.

"Where are you going?" Zhao Fan said with a sneer, and with a wave of his hand, Zhang Zihan was in a different position.

"Senior sister." The three brothers of the Wu family shouted with scarlet eyes, and then all the attacks in their hands smashed towards Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan stepped on the mutant bird, and with a wave of his hand, the attack of the three of them was defused by Zhao Fan.

"You absorbed that space energy stone?" Wu Ning glared at Zhao Fandao.

"yes, that's good stuff." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and with a wave of his hand after speaking, the three spatial blades headed towards the three of them.

Just when these three people dodged Zhao Fan's spatial blade, the legs of the three of them all disappeared.

"Why are my legs gone?" The three of them shouted in shock, and their bodies fell from the trees.

At this moment, Wu Tian threw out three vines, one of which was hung on the tree, and the remaining two were tied to Wu Da and Wu Ning respectively.

The three brothers of the Wu family hung on the tree like this, and below them were mutant rats and mutant snakes with scarlet eyes, as long as they fell, with their current physical condition, they would definitely die.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" Wu Tian looked at Zhao Fan and asked Xu Ruchu, even if he fell into such a situation, he didn't see a trace of panic on his face.

"Kill you." Zhao Fan said unceremoniously.

"Even if you want to kill us?" Wu Da said with a disdainful face.

"So you have a trick up your sleeve." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and with a wave of his hand, the three spatial blades went towards the three people who fell on the tree.

Wu Tian was stunned and put a spiritual barrier on the three of them.

"Is this your trick?" Xu Ruchu squinted his eyes slightly, and after speaking, he released his spiritual ability and attached it to Wu Tian's spiritual ability barrier, and began to devour Wu Tian's spiritual ability.

Wu Tian felt the change in his spiritual barrier, and his heart sank, but he didn't show it on his face.

"Do you have to kill us today?" Wu Tian looked at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu and asked bluntly.

"We won't kill you today, we will be the ones who will be killed, don't you say?" Zhao Fan said with a sneer, "Since you have come to us for revenge, you should have the consciousness of being killed."

"You're right." Wu Tiandao continued: "I admit that you are fully capable of killing us now, but I advise you to think twice.

"Are you trying to tell us that if we kill you, we'll be in trouble?" Xu Ruchu said.

✓ The last days are rebornOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara