147

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 147 Approach

Chapter 147 Approach

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 146 Fierce Battle Flying FishNext Chapter...Chapter 148 Re-entry into the Sea

Chapter 147 Method

As soon as

they appeared in the sky near that island, the flying fish rushed towards them, and this time there were fifty of them, and all of them were fourth-level flying fish.

Seeing this situation, the three of them ran back without saying a word, and the flying fish chased after them. Fortunately, they were still some distance away from the flying fish this time, so they didn't let the flying fish catch up quickly.

After chasing some distance, the flying fish turned around and flew back. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu saw this situation and stopped there.

"This time, fifty fourth-level flying fish rushed out of the sea, so will there be a hundred fourth-level flying fish next time?" Zhou Chang looked in that direction and said with a sigh on his face.

"I really don't want to say that." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, Xu Ruchu and Zhou Chang were silent when they looked in that direction.

"There are so many fourth-level flying fish hidden there, in addition to the flying fish, are there other fourth-level sea beasts?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu's face became more solemn.

"What do we do next?" Zhou Chang was silent for a moment and asked.

After listening to Zhou Chang's words, Zhao Fan looked in that direction and said, "I must get the materials there, they are too important."

"It's just that we're going to change the battle plan." Zhao Fan looked in that direction and said.

"Let's go back and talk." Xu Ruchu looked in that direction and said.

Zhao Fan and his party went back like this.

"Did you hear anything when the flying fish turned and flew away?" Zhao Fan asked as he sat on a chair in the courtyard.

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "I seem to have heard a cry of nothingness."

"I also seem to hear it, and the sound feels like it's in a dream, hazy and inaudible." Zhou Chang frowned and said.

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "I also heard the voice, how to say it, I feel that the voice is very floating."

Zhao Fan paused after speaking, and said: "No matter what kind of sound it is, we have heard it, which means that there is really a sound."

"And I suspect that the flying fish suddenly stopped chasing us, and it must have something to do with that sound." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

"I think Zhao Fan is right." Zhou Chang nodded in agreement.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then said with a solemn face: "If that's the case, does it mean that that the high-level existence has been secretly watching us." "It's

very likely." Zhao Fan said in a deep voice.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the three of them were silent.

"It's not a good fight." Xu Ruchu said lightly on the table.

Zhao Fan picked up a bottle of mineral water on the table and took a sip, and then said, "No matter how unpalatable the meat on the bones is, I will gnaw it off."