86

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 86: Cleaning up the Big Flower Cat

Chapter 86: Cleaning up the Big Flower Cat

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 85 Facing the Mutant MosquitoesNext Chapter..Chapter 87 The Monster Tree's Request

Chapter 86: Cleaning Up the Big Flower Cat

"Zhao Fan, don't forget that your daughter-in-law is still waiting for you at home." Feng Yang yelled at Zhao Fan.

"I haven't forgotten, rest assured I won't die." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "You go quickly, don't stay here and drag me back."

"You." Feng Yang yelled angrily.

"Feng Yang, whether you admit it or not, now that you have run out of energy, you are a laggard to me, you hurry up." Zhao Fan said to Feng Yang.

"Okay, I'll go." Feng Yang snorted coldly, whether he admitted it or not, Zhao Fan was telling the truth.

"Let's go." Zhao Fan urged.

"Take care." After Feng Yang finished speaking, the figure disappeared in front of Zhao Fan's eyes, Zhao Fan breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and then jumped onto the flytrap.

He's running out of abilities now, and he's in dire need of recovering them. And the reason why he didn't go with Feng Yang was because of these two flytraps, he had to stay here and watch these two flytraps.

One by one, the crystal nuclei turned into ashes in Zhao Fan's hands, and Zhao Fan's ability continued to recover. When Zhao Fan's ability was halfway restored, he jumped off the fly grass and continued to kill the mutant mosquitoes here.

In this way, Zhao Fan took two flytraps to block the mutant mosquitoes here. When the ability is exhausted, it recovers, and it continues after it recovers. This is not without benefits, Zhao Fan's ability is growing steadily.

"Sure enough, the ability is still the fastest growing in combat." Zhao Fan muttered to himself, his eyes lit up as he spoke, and he felt that a group of mutant birds and beasts were flying here.

Zhao Fan directly controlled the leader of this group of mutant birds and beasts, a third-level mutant bird. With the help of this group of mutant birds and beasts, Zhao Fan's pressure plummeted.

While Zhao Fan was killing mutant mosquitoes, he felt the strange beasts in the vicinity, and as the time of the war here became longer and longer, many strange beasts were attracted by the smell of blood. Zhao Fan controlled a lot of strange beasts again.

Now Zhao Fan can only control the alien beasts on land, he can't control the sea beasts in the sea, and Zhao Yongguo can't either, but when they reach the fifth level, they can control the sea beasts, which is Zhao Yongguo's experience in the previous life. So the higher the level of the beast mastery ability, the stronger it is.

The greater the number of alien beasts controlled, the lighter Zhao Fan's pressure became. Knowing that the eastern base was in a severe form, Zhao Fan left two mosquito trapping grasses, and then rescued them with the alien beasts he controlled.

"Zhao Fan came with a large group of strange beasts." Zhang Zhengru said with a smile.

"Okay." Li Ran spit out a good word in his tightly pursed mouth.

Soon Zhang Zhengru passed down the order, saying that the group of mutant birds, mutant dogs, and mutant rats and beasts were friendly troops, and asked them not to strangle them.