148

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 148: Into the Sea Again

Chapter 148: Into the Sea Again

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 147 ApproachNext Chapter: Chapter 149 Metal Leaves

Chapter 148: Into the Sea

Again

"What's wrong?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu, who was thoughtful after speaking, and asked.

Xu Ruchu wrinkled his brows and said, "At that time, not only did they not attract sea beasts, but even the mutated seagulls that had been fighting side by side with us did not have any reaction, and the mutated seagulls were not sea beasts. So, I don't think so.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "I'll call the mutant seagull back."

"By the way, let it catch a mutant fish and come back." Xu Ruchu said.

"Okay." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he began to contact the mutant seagull, and at this time, the mutant seagull was hunting in the offshore sea. Zhao Fan asked it to come back quickly, and it reluctantly caught the smallest mutant fish and came back, thinking that Zhao Fan wanted to eat fish.

The mutant seagull smelled a scent as it flew, and then followed the scent and plunged into the yard, and by the time it landed, it had become the size of a palm.

It landed directly next to a bowl of juice, and then shouted at Zhao Fan with a restrained face.

"You want to eat?" Zhao Fan said to the mutant seagull.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the mutant seagull nodded and barked.

"You really want to eat?" After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the mutant seagull nodded violently to Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan looked at such a mutant seagull and smiled, and then asked, "Do you smell the fragrance?" The

mutant seagull nodded at Zhao Fan, and then asked Zhao Fan if it could eat it?

Zhao Fan smiled and nodded, and then the mutant seagull plunged into the bowl.

At the same time, the mutant fish, which had been thrown aside by the mutant seagull, was trying to jump into the bowl that was not far from it.

"Looks like the mutant fish smell it too." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he put the mutant fish in a bowl full of juice, which was also caught by the mutant seagull, and the big bowl could not hold it.

At this time, both the mutant fish and the mutant seagull swallow in large gulps. As he ate, the mutated seagull grew bigger and bigger. As the body grows, the mutant seagull swallows faster.

After the mutant seagull finished eating the bowl, Zhao Fan gave it another vine. The mutant seagull hugged the vine with its wings and began to gnaw.

Zhao Fan and the three of them glanced at each other, and after the mutant seagull finished eating, Zhao Fan threw another section of the mutant seagull to a vine that did not have a gap. The mutant seagull glanced at it, then hugged it with its wings and was about to nibble.

"Wait?" Zhao Fan shouted at the mutant seagull.

The mutant seagull barked at Zhao Fan a few times and asked Zhao Fan what was the matter.

After listening to the call of the mutant seagull, Zhao Fan asked. The mutant seagull was in a hurry and replied very quickly.

After Zhao Fan asked, the mutant seagull couldn't wait to start gnawing on the vine.