161

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 161 Trap

Chapter 161 Trap

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 160 You Won't Kill MeNext Chapter...Chapter 162 Zhao Fan Makes a Move

Chapter 161: The Trap

"I guess it's hidden there, right?" The man looked at Zhao Fan and said, thinking secretly: What is this person selling.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said, "Did you let you say it, what did you let me say?"

"Just say that the mutant killer whale is not in your hands." The man looked at Zhao Fan with heavy eyes and said.

Zhao Fan sneered and said, "I said that it was not in my hands, you don't believe it." I said that in my hands you may not believe, because you are too suspicious.

"What nonsense are you talking about? You just say it's not in your hands. The other man in red said in an unkind tone.

Listening to the words of the man in red, Zhao Fan chuckled lightly and said, "What about you in my hands, and what about you if you are not in my hands?"

"In your hands, you hand over the things." The other man in red said with a gloomy face, "That thing is not something you can have.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Is the sixth-level tiger shark only worthy of you?" Are you nobler than I am? "

That's right, we're nobler than you." Another man in red looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Zhao Fan snorted lightly and said, "We are also superpowers, is it because you are wearing red robes that you are nobler than me?"

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, the man snorted coldly and said, "Do you know what my blood robe represents?" You certainly don't know.

"I really don't know." Zhao Fan nodded, and after speaking, he asked, "Then dare to ask you what does this blood-red dress represent?"

"My blood robe represents the Blood Floating Pavilion." The other man in red said proudly.

"Blood Drifting Pavilion? Where? Haven't heard of it. Zhao Fan looked at them and said, secretly thinking: What kind of organization is this Blood Floating Pavilion? This is really the end of the world, and all kinds of bulls, ghosts, snakes, and gods have surfaced.

"I guess you've never heard of this dirt bun." The other man in red snorted coldly, and then began to talk about the Blood Drifting Pavilion in a gloomy manner.

Listening to the blood drifting pavilion in this person's mouth, Zhao Fan remembered them all in his heart, although Zhao Fan thought that what he said had no substance, but he still remembered it.

"Senior brother, now is not the time to talk about this." The man finally interrupted the chatter of the other man in red.

"Senior brother is right, now is indeed not the time to say this, the most important thing now is to find the sixth-level mutant tiger shark, if we can't find it, we will be unlucky." Another red-clothed man said, glaring at Zhao Fan after speaking, "Say, where did you hide the sixth-level mutant tiger shark?"

Listening to their words, Zhao Fan looked at them and said, "I don't know the names of the two yet?" "There's

no need for that." The man said, and then said, "Don't change the subject, hurry up and hand over the sixth-level mutant tiger shark to us." I promise, as long as you hand over the sixth-level mutant tiger shark to us, we will let you go.