82

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 82: Zhang Zhengru

Chapter 82: Zhang Zhengru

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 81 Enter the Eastern BaseNext Chapter: Chapter 83 Trading

Chapter 82: Zhang Zhengru

"Then what kind of hotels do you have here?" Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

The little boy smiled and said, "The most luxurious hotel in our eastern base is none other than the largest hotel in the eastern base, but the price there is really not ordinarily high..."

"The cheapest hotel in our east is the kind of Chase Shop, a hundred zero-level white cores for one night." The little boy continued.

"Datong shop still needs a hundred zero-level crystal nuclei for one night? The price is a bit high. Feng Yang asked.

Listening to Feng Yang's words, the little boy's eyes rolled and said, "Brother, I know a cheap and clean place, and you only need ten zero-level white cores a night.

"Where is this place you are talking about?" Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

"My home." The boy said, "Brother, my house is really nice, clean and hygienic. And there is a well in my yard, and my brothers can bathe for free. Two brothers, I really didn't lie to you. If you don't believe me, you can come with me to my house.

After listening to the little boy's words, the two of them lit up, and Zhao Fan smiled and said: Then you take us to your house now.

"Thank you, brother, for giving me this opportunity." The little boy said happily, and after speaking, he took the two of them to his house.

"Brother, this is my home." The child pointed to the courtyard in front of him and said, "Grandma, I've brought someone to see the house." The

little boy's house is a two-story building, with three wings on the east and west sides of the courtyard, and they have all been rented out.

The little boy's house was built before the end of the world, and after the end of the world broke out, their village was fortunately included in the scope of the eastern base. The houses of the dead people in the village have been returned to the base, and if there are people in the family, the house still belongs to their own family.

Zhao Fan Fengyang was very satisfied with the little boy's house, and then they lived in the little boy's house, one room per person.

"Grandma Wang, it's good that your well is not contaminated with bloodworms. You don't know how hard it is to use water in other places. Zhao Fan looked at the well in the yard and said, he said how could the little boy be so clean, it turned out that there was no shortage of water at home.

"I don't know, boy, I know. I have experienced how difficult it was to use water before, and it is so difficult. Grandma Wang sighed after speaking, and then continued: "The water here was also polluted by that hateful bloodworm before, and at that time, looking at the water as red as blood, I even had the heart to die, and everyone felt that the sky was going to fall, and there was no way to live." At this moment, the base commander, Major General Li, stood up, and he asked everyone to give him a little time, and he said that he would solve everyone's water problem as soon as possible. Since then, the base has given everyone a free bottle of mineral water every day to ensure that we don't die of thirst, which was really difficult at that time.

Grandma

Wang sighed again after speaking, and then said with a smile: "Fortunately, it didn't take long for such a day, and ten days later, the base research institute developed a medicine to kill bloodworms. But drinking always feels alienated, so our family eats and drinks water or buys water from the water system supernatural people, and uses water from the well in addition to this. There are also people who are not particular, they use it directly after boiling, and there is nothing to do.