110

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 110 refusal

Chapter 110 refusal

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 109 The fickle character of the woman of the flower familyNext Chapter: Chapter 111: Bully Chen Cong

Chapter 110 Refusal

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu did not embarrass the Hua sisters, Hua Yu is also really capable, and directly stunned Hua Jin.

"Your strength is really stronger than your eldest sister." Zhao Fan looked at Hua Yu and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Hua Yu pursed her lips and smiled: "You can't say this in front of my eldest sister, she will be angry."

"Then your eldest sister's jealousy is strong enough." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

"My eldest sister just likes to be competitive, but she doesn't have a bad heart." Hua Yu said with a smile.

"Huh." Zhao Fan said twice, everything was in this two sounds.

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, a trace of embarrassment flashed in Hua Yu's eyes, she paused for a moment, and said, "Thank you for letting my eldest sister go."

"With you, we can't kill him." Zhao Fan looked at Hua Yu and said, thinking secretly: This Hua Yu's strength is not low.

"You're looking too highly of me." Hua Yu pursed her lips and thought: If she was alone, she would definitely be able to get out of the hands of these two people. If you take her eldest sister with you, it may not be.

After listening to Hua Yu's words, Zhao Fan smiled and asked, "Your Hua family also moved out of the 100,000 mountains?"

"No, we're looking for a place." Hua Yu said with a smile, secretly thinking: The person in front of him knows a lot.

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed lightly, and then said, "Then you continue to look for a place, let's go first."

"Wait." Hua Yu shouted to the two of them.

"What's the matter with Miss Hua?" Zhao Fan turned around and asked.

"Which base do you live in?" Hua Yu paused and asked.

Listening to Hua Yu's words, Zhao Fan somehow thought of Feng Yang, he smiled and said, "I don't dare to tell you the base where we live, when your eldest sister looks for us to take revenge, then we will be cocooned and bound ourselves."

A trace of embarrassment flashed in Hua Yu's eyes, she paused for a moment, and said, "You misunderstood, I asked you where you live not to seek revenge on you, but to see how the base you live in?" If we can, we'll move to the base where you live. I thought to myself: these two people should tell her.

"If you say that, I won't dare tell you where we live." Zhao Fan looked at Hua Yu and said.

"Why?" Hua Yu asked puzzled.

After listening to Hua Yu's words, Zhao Fan said: "Your eldest sister's Xi of robbing people and prey is really too bad, if she goes to our base, our base will not be turned upside down by her." "It's

not as serious as you say, my eldest sister doesn't have that big ability." Hua Yu said embarrassedly.

"I think your eldest sister has that ability." Zhao Fan said, "So, I don't dare to let you go to our base."

Hua Yu paused and said, "We can restrain my eldest sister when we arrive, and we won't let her do anything wrong."

"I'm skeptical of what you're saying, so I'd better forget it." Zhao Fan shook his head and said, he really didn't want to recruit someone like Miss Hua to the base.