121

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 121: Song Qing and Xu Ming came to the door

Chapter 121: Song Qing and Xu Ming came to the door

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 120 ResolvedNext Chapter...Chapter 122: Song Qing's Other Ability

Chapter 121: Song Qing Xu Ming Came to the Door

"Why did you two come together?" Zhao Fan looked at them and said with a smile.

"Xu Ming is my partner." Song Qing said with a smile.

"So you two are a couple." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said with a smile.

"Come in and say." Xu Ruchu spoke at this time.

"Yes, come in." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "The two of you, please."

"This mutant morning glory of yours has a good view of the door, if you don't open the door, no one will be able to enter." Song Qing walked into the courtyard and said.

Listening to Song Qing's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu smiled.

"You're hurt?" Xu Ruchu looked at the pale Song Qing and asked.

"Hey, don't mention it. Speaking of which, we are also unlucky, after separating from you, we encountered a group of mutant beasts, which killed a lot of people, and I picked up a life, but I was also seriously injured. If I hadn't been hurt, I would have come to see you. Song Qing sighed.

"How's your recovery now?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"In the past few days, the healing ability has repaired the wounds on my body, but I have lost too much blood and have to recuperate for a while." Song Qingdao said, and the four of them entered the house as he spoke.

"You're welcome, just sit down." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and sat on the sofa after speaking.

Xu Ming and Song Qing were not polite to them, and the two of them also sat down.

"This mutated pear tastes good, you can try it. By the way, Song Qing, you eat the red blood pear to replenish the blood. Zhao Fan took out a large plate of mutated pears and said.

Xu Ming and Song Qing looked at the mutated pear placed on the coffee table, and the two of them were shocked in their hearts, shocked that they actually used the mutant pear to entertain guests.

After the shock, Song Qing smiled and said, "Then I'm welcome." After saying that, he picked up a blood pear and ate it.

"Xu Ming, you can eat it too." Zhao Fan greeted Xu Mingdao.

Xu Ming looked at the two of them without a reluctant expression, and knew that the two of them definitely had no shortage of mutated fruits to eat.

"Then you're welcome." Xu Ming said with a smile, and after speaking, he picked up a mutated pear and ate it.

"We came here today to thank you, thank you for saving Song Qing, we owe you your life." Xu Ming said

solemnly,

"Okay, I remember your words." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and after speaking, he pointed to a box placed on the coffee table and said, "This is your thank you gift to us?"

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ming and Song Qing smiled.

"We can't come empty-handed, can we?" Song Qing said with a smile.

"We won't let you in if you come empty-handed, you are different from them, you are our friends." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said: "The mutant pearls in the box are too precious, we can't ask for them.