185

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 185: Please

Chapter 185: Please

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 184 ConspiracyNext Chapter...Chapter 186 Shot

Chapter 185 Please

Zhao Fan After they recovered their abilities, they were not in a hurry to continue cleaning up the aliens, there was no reason for the Kyoto base to hide underground, they were desperate outside.

"As always, what do you think about the leaders of the Kyoto base?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and asked.

Xu Ruchu sneered and said, "It is estimated that I was scared to see so many alienated people, and then I put my hope on the two of us."

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Even if we follow that alienated person, will

the alienated person besieging the Kyoto base leave

?"

"They thought they would leave." Xu Ruchu smiled after speaking, but his smile was tinged with a hint of sarcasm.

After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, Zhao Fan also smiled.

"I wonder if that alienated person will come out and shout today?" Zhao Fan looked ahead and said.

"Wait and see." Xu Ruchu said, after speaking, he looked at the tall city wall of the Kyoto base, and looked at the dense alien people outside the city wall, his eyes darkened.

Time passed minute by minute, the number of alienated people continued to increase, and the Kyoto base still did not move at all, and Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu did not move, just stood there and watched.

"Someone's coming." Zhao Fan didn't reply, and these two people suddenly appeared behind them, and it seemed that they were teleportation abilities.

"Two, our head of the family is invited." The tall man in black looked at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's back and said.

"Who is the head of your house?" Zhao Fan turned around and asked.

"The head of my family is a family of 100,000 mountains." The tall man said respectfully.

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed lightly and asked, "Then who are you?"

"We are the servants of the Qi family." The tall man said with a respectful face.

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed lightly and said, "Forced? Or is it voluntary?

"The villain doesn't understand what you're saying." Tall man said.

Listening to this person's words, Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled: "If you don't understand, forget it."

"What did your master ask us to go?" Zhao Fan asked.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the tall man said: "The head of the family said that the relatives of the two were there, and he knew that the two were nearby, so he asked the villains to invite them."

"Oh. Zhao Fan sighed lightly and said, "I don't know where your head of the family is to entertain us?"

"In the Qi family banquet living room." The tall man said.

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed softly, and then said, "But as far as I know, all the people in the Kyoto base have hid underground.

"My master is feasting everyone in the Qi family banquet living room underground." The tall man said.