72

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 72: The Stranger in the Mountains of 100,000

Chapter 72: The Stranger in the Mountains of 100,000

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 71 Wu Ningqiang BuysNext Chapter...Chapter 73 Time is Rushing

Chapter 72: The Stranger in the 100,000 Mountains

"Was there a Stranger

before the end of the world?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Yes, before the end of the world, there were supernatural beings, and these supernatural beings lived in seclusion in the mountains of 100,000 for generations. And the reason why I know about this is because the ancestors of the Zhao family once had an innate ability, and he was taken away by people in the 100,000 mountains as soon as he was born. The exercises I gave you were left behind by him, and they could not be used before, but they will be able to be used after the end of the world. Zhao Yongguo said, "Only the eldest son of the Zhao family knows about this matter, but in my generation, my father told me about it, which is also the reason why the exercise is in my hands."

Listening to Zhao Yongguo's words, Zhao Fan pursed his lips and asked, "Then is the ancestor of the Zhao family still alive now?"

"It was all hundreds of years ago, do you think he's still alive now?" Zhao Yongguo looked at them and asked.

"It's really hard to say, maybe his old man is now a high-level ability, so he will naturally be alive." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Zhao Yongguo smiled and said, "That ancestor, whether he is alive or dead, has little to do with us. After speaking, he continued: "I know so much about the 100,000 mountains. It's just a few skins, but you can see a lot of things.

Zhao Yongguo paused for a moment and then said: "The starting point of the 100,000 Abilities in the Mountains is higher than ours, and now the ability level is naturally higher than ours. Therefore I suspect that the man is a man from the mountains of 100,000.

"We can deal with him alone, but if we have a few more, we will be in danger. So, I would suggest you stay away for the time being. Zhao Yongguo looked at them and said.

Listening to Zhao Yongguo's words, Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Even if they are congenital abilities, I guess their ability level is generally not high.

"You go on." Ning Chen looked at Zhao Fan Dao.

Zhao Fan pondered for a moment and said, "First of all, there is no crystal nucleus before the end of the world, so they can't use the crystal nucleus to cultivate. Secondly, in the past, the supernatural energy on our planet was very thin, which was not conducive to their cultivation. So although their starting point is higher than ours, they are not much higher than us due to environmental constraints.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, everyone nodded, and then everyone discussed a few more words and began to cook dinner.

After eating, everyone went back to the house to practice their abilities. The matter of Wu Ning and the 100,000 Mountains still gave them a sense of urgency.

After Zhao Fan sat there cross-legged and finished absorbing the crystal nucleus, he began to absorb the energy in the football-sized space energy stone.

As time passed, Zhao Fan's spatial abilities steadily increased.

"Zhao Fan is still cultivating?" Ning Chen looked at Xu Ruchu who walked down from the second floor and asked.