92

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 92: The conditions are up to you

Chapter 92: The conditions are up to you

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 91 The EnemyNext Chapter: Chapter 93: Escape Technique

Chapter 92 The conditions are up to you

To Zhao Fan's surprise, the invincible Annihilation failed this time, and it was not a complete failure, at least three out of five people died. But Wu Fei and Qi Chen, who he wanted to kill the most, were standing there intact.

Not only that, but Xu Ruchu's mental attack also failed. Looking at the two people who were intact, a trace of surprise crossed Zhao Fan's eyes.

"It's despicable that you've attacked us." Qi Chen said with an annoyed expression.

"Soldiers are not tired of deceit, how can they talk about despicability. It's a pity that only three minions died. Xu Ruchu said with a regretful face.

"Do you know why you didn't succeed in the sneak attack?" Qi Chen said with a show-off face.

"Why?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Chen said with a smug face: "Today, I will let you two soil buns have a long experience."

"Xiao Chen, don't talk nonsense with them, let's do it." Wu Fei said at this time, at this time he looked at Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu, a trace of caution flashed in his eyes, the ability level of these two people was definitely level three.

"Brother Wu Fei, you let me finish, it's not too late for us to do it after I finish speaking." Qi Chen said.

"Okay." Wu Fei compromised.

After listening to Wu Fei's words, Qi Chen said with a show-off face: "Do you know what we are wearing?

"Tsk, not a fool knows, you're wearing clothes." Zhao Fan said lightly.

"You're a fool." Qi Chen said with a smug face, "Do you think I'm wearing the same clothes as you?" I'll tell you, the clothes I'm wearing are woven from fifth-level mutant plants.

"Level 5 mutant plant, you brag about it." Zhao Fan sneered.

"You don't believe what I'm saying?" Qi Chen asked in disbelief.

"Why should I believe you? Not to mention the fifth-level mutant plants, even the fourth-level mutant plants, I have never seen or heard of them. Zhao Fan sneered.

"If you haven't heard of it, it means that you are lonely and unheard, that you are short-sighted, and that you are a dirt bun." Qi Chen said proudly.

"I'm a bun." Zhao Fan said with a chuckle, "Then may I ask you, who have seen the world, where did you find the fifth-level mutant plant?"

"Of course, it is in the 100,000 mountains, and the most important thing in the 100,000 mountains is mutant plants and mutant animals." Qi Chen said, it was because of this that they moved out of the 100,000 mountains. They are afraid that it will be too late and will become food for mutated animals and plants.

"There are now fifth-level mutant plants in the 100,000 Great Mountains?" Zhao Fan looked at Qi Chen and asked, "You didn't lie to me, did you?"

"If you don't believe it, go to the 100,000 Great Mountains and take a look, there are still a lot of fifth-level mutant plants there." Qi Chen glared at Zhao Fan and said.

"But I guess you won't dare to go." Qi Chen said with a sneer.

"Don't tell me, we really don't dare to go. Level 5 mutant mutant plants, if we go, we will be sent to death. Zhao Fan said.