156

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 156: Zhao Yonghui's Plans

Chapter 156: Zhao Yonghui's Plans

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 155 Catch the Mutant BirdNext Chapter: Chapter 157 Sense of Crisis

Chapter 156 Zhao Yonghui's Plans

As time passed, more and more sea beast corpses floated on the surface of the sea, Zhao Fan frowned tightly, he didn't know what his third uncle's situation was now, he was worried about his third uncle.

Just when Zhao Fan was anxious, Zhao Yonghui swam up from the bottom of the sea, followed by a sea beast.

"Zhao Fan, you take these, let's get out of here quickly." Zhao Yonghui said to Zhao Fan.

With a sweep of Zhao Fan's spiritual power, he put the thing that Zhao Yonghui threw at it into the space, and then flew forward.

The sea beast that followed Zhao Yonghui did not chase them, and sank to the bottom of the sea again.

"Third uncle, what did you just throw at me?" Zhao Fan asked, standing on the back of the mutant seagull.

Zhao Yonghui shook his head and said, "I don't know what it is?" I saw that the sea beasts were all competing for them, so I took the opportunity to grab some.

"Well, I think they look like potatoes." Zhao Fan said.

Zhao Yonghui smiled and said, "It's really like a potato, but he was picked by me from a tree at the bottom of the sea."

"Oh, so it's a mutated fruit." Zhao Fan said.

"Who knows what it is? Looking at the crazy energy of the sea beast, it must be a good thing. Zhao Yonghui said, paused after speaking, and said: "It's not suitable to take them out here, we will study them when we go back."

"Okay." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and asked some more about the situation under the sea.

Zhao Yonghui told Zhao Fan everything about the situation under the sea.

"There are so many high-level sea beasts under the sea?" Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

"Yes, so you are lucky, it's not that there are no high-level sea beasts in this sea area, but that the high-level sea beasts have gone to the bottom of the sea to guard the fruit." Zhao Yonghui said.

Listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Good luck is also part of strength.

"Yes, I admit that luck is part of strength, but you can't be lucky all the time. So the next time you go to sea, think about the consequences. Zhao Yonghui glanced at Zhao Fandao.

"I know the third uncle, the next time I enter the sea again, I will come with the third uncle, and everything will be fine with the third uncle." Zhao Fan said with a grin.

"I'm not omnipotent in the sea." Zhao Yonghui glanced at Zhao Fan and said.

"With the third uncle here, at least you can get an early warning." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui glanced at Zhao Fan and said, "Are you using your third uncle and me as an alarm?"

"I can be an alarm on land for the third uncle." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui also smiled, and then asked, "Shall we continue to wait here or leave here?"

"Third uncle, I want to continue waiting." Zhao Fan said.