46

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 46: Mutant Corn

Chapter 46: Mutant Corn

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 45 MutantsNext Chapter: Chapter 47: The Great War

Chapter 46 Mutant Corn

Zhao Fan took a piece of green stalk handed to him by the eldest child, and if he looked closely, it did look like a corn stalk, but it was too thin, as thick as a little thumb, so he mistook it for a plant stem.

Zhao Fan took a bite, and a smell of fresh corn spread in his mouth, and he took two bites, he was sure that this was mutant corn. Thinking of this, Zhao Fan felt that he was too lucky in his life, and he could still find mutant corn if he fell into a difficult situation.

"Baa baa..." brother, is it corn? The older child bleated.

"It's corn." Zhao Fan nodded, and then said, "Where did you find out?" Can you take me there?

"It's not far from here, I'll take my uncle over now." The eldest child said, and after saying that, he dragged the sheep and walked forward, although they were sheep mutants, but they also ate meat, after all, the essence was still human

"I'll help you carry it." Zhao Fan said.

"Baa Thank you, uncle, after saying that, he looked frustrated, he really didn't want to make a sheep cry. Hey, how could this brother understand his sheep's cry? Although he was puzzled, he didn't ask.

"Baa Thank you, uncle. The child also thanked him obediently.

"You're welcome." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and asked after speaking, "What are the names of the two of you?" How old are you? Then Zhao Fan asked some more about the situation at home.

"Baaa

The eldest child's name is Bao Xu, who is nine years old this year, and the youngest child's name is Bao Yue, who is six years old this year, and everyone in the family has been eaten by monsters. The villagers said that they were also monsters and wanted to kill them, and then he fled with his brother to where they now lived.

The three of them walked for more than twenty minutes before they arrived at the mutated corn, and at this time there were more than a hundred mutant corns here. There are also a few mature plants, and the whole plant has dried out.

Zhao Fan looked at these mutated corns, the mutated corn stalks were thinner than the previous corn stalks, but the leaves were several times wider than the previous ones. The mutated corn cob is thinner and longer than before, and the mutated corn kernels are black, smaller than before, the size of the previous mung bean.

Zhao Fan tore a piece of mutated corn leaf and put it in his mouth, chewed it a few times, and it also tasted like fresh corn kernels. At this time, Zhao Fan can be sure that the whole plant of mutated corn can be eaten.

Zhao Fan walked in front of the whole mutant corn that had turned yellow and dry, pulled a leaf, crushed it with his hands, and then picked up a little with his hands, tasted it, and his eyes lit up, this is cornmeal.

At this time, Zhao Fan's eyes lit up when he looked at these mutated corns, with this mutated corn, there was hope for the future of mankind.

Zhao Fan won the opinions of the two children, and he pulled out all these mutated corns and put them into the space, and then dug up a lot of soil and put them into the space.

After harvesting the mutated corn and eating them, Zhao Fan left with the two children. He had received such a great benefit from his child, he could not have kept his child here. The two children of the mutant Ma Duo have no problem at all.