146

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 146: Fierce Battle Flying Fish

Chapter 146: Fierce Battle Flying Fish

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 145 Zhou Chang Woke UpNext Chapter: Chapter 147 Approach

Chapter 146: Fierce Battle Flying Fish

"This is indeed a good way." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, he took out the seed of a mutated plant and said, "Maybe it can help us." This

seed is the seed of that fourth-level late-stage mutant plant, and it can attract mutant shellfish, so surely this seed can too.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then the two of them talked about this issue. After they finished speaking, Xu Ruchu began to give birth to this seed.

The seed was quickly spawned into a small vine by Xu Ruchu, and the two of them didn't know how to use this vine when they looked at this vine.

"It's not conscious, but it's instinctive. We put it by the sea and see what it does. Xu Ruchu said to Zhao Fan.

"Okay." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, the two of them took a group of mutant plants and mice to the beach.

"Just put it right here." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, he put down the flower pot in his hand, and then they hid not far away, constricting their breath to observe the changes in the mutated plant.

They waited there for a while, and then they saw a low-level sea beast crawling towards the mutated plant. When it climbed a certain distance, it was swept away by a vine in a swish. Seeing this, the two eyes darkened and continued to observe.

As time passed, more and more low-level sea beasts crawled towards the mutated plant, and then turned into nutrients for the mutated plant.

At this point, the two of them didn't notice anything special about the mutant plant, but the sea beast was indeed lured by it. The two men continued to observe.

When a first-level sea beast was attracted by it, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu narrowed their eyes slightly, they wanted to know how this mutant plant would deal with the next crisis.

They stared at the first-level sea beast closely, only to see that when the first-level sea beast crawled towards the mutated plant, the mutant plant converged and stood motionless in the flower pot. And the first-level sea beast crawled next to the mutated plant, paused and crawled away from it.

"Play dead." At this time, these two words appeared in Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's mind.

The two of them observed for a while, but still found nothing, and the two of them frowned.

"It seems to have to do its own thing." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu nodded. Although they found nothing on the mutant plant, the next morning, they went into the sea in a mutant seagull as planned.

On the way, they told Zhou Chang about what they were looking for mutation materials, and they were still relieved that Zhou Chang was a person.

When they found the island, they didn't go straight to the island, but stopped over the island.

As soon as they stopped, a school of flying fish flew towards them, led by a third-level late-stage flying fish, about a hundred.

"This world is really amazing, fish can go to the sky." Zhao Fan said with a faint smile, and after speaking, a spatial cut went towards the flying fish in the lead, and in an instant, the head fish turned into a blood clot and fell down.