138

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 138: For the Alien Core

Chapter 138: For the Alien Core

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 137 CounterattackNext Chapter: Chapter 139: Kill a Level 4 Alien

Chapter 138: For the Psychic Core

"I advise you to save some effort and say a few words." Zhao Fan said, "Oh yes, when will the person who answer you come, we are all in a hurry."

"Are you waiting for them to come?" Zhang Pingfang asked incredulously.

"yes, otherwise what do you think we're doing here?" Zhao Fan looked at Zhang Pingfang and said.

"I must have thought we were hanging her." Xu Ruchu said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan said suddenly: "So you think so?" Scold.

Listening to their words, Zhang Pingfang suppressed the anger in her heart, she looked at them with raised eyes and said, "How can you stop the bleeding for me."

Zhao Fan looked at Zhang Pingfang, paused, and said, "It seems that you really don't want to die."

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhang Pingfang said in her heart: Isn't this nonsense, who wants to die if you can live? Although I thought so in my heart, I didn't say anything on my lips. Zhang Pingfang is still aware of current affairs.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he continued: "Since you don't want to die, then I'll give you a chance."

"As for whether you want this opportunity or not, it's up to you." Zhao Fan looked at Zhang Pingfang and said.

"You say." Zhang Pingfang said, no matter how the tone sounded, it smelled of gnashing of teeth.

Zhao Fan chuckled lightly and said, "It's very simple, what I ask you, you can answer anything."

"What if I can't answer?" Zhang Pingfang looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to answer all the questions I ask you." Zhao Fan said.

"What if I can't answer." Zhang Pingfang pursed her lips and said.

Zhao Fan chuckled: "If you can't answer, I'll cut another knife on you."

"You." Zhang Pingfang said in an unkind tone.

"I do what I say." Zhao Fan looked at her and said, after speaking, he changed his words and said, "If you agree, I will stop the bleeding for you now." If you don't say yes, so be it" "

I promise." Zhang Pingfang said cleanly, and then said: "You hurry up and stop the bleeding for me."

"Huh." Zhao Fan snorted lightly, and then began to stop Zhang Pingfang's bleeding.

"Alright." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he changed his words: "When will the person who will answer you come?"

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he looked at the silent Zhang Pingfang and said, "Are you okay with the scar and forget the pain?" Do you want me to stab you again?

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhang Pingfang's face turned white, and she hurriedly said: "We have made an appointment, if it happens, I will light the torches in the courtyard of the Zhou family, and they will come when they see the fire."

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed lightly, and then asked, "So the person who answered you is near Zhou's house?"

"It should be there now." Zhang Pingfang pursed her lips and said.